-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Probably.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe you were just expecting it to be a larger paragraph.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, apparently I’m blind XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All of RAE’s characters, too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can also give you a list of the characters in play.
@Savannah_Grace2009 owns Ottoline and Marcurious.
@trailblazer owns Kari.
@Beth-Torres owns Carrie (same name, different spelling XD.)
I own Ellis, a warrior who owns a magic talking sword named Conviction; Kate, who owns another magic talking sword named Bloodsong and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow! Thanks for the summary! That’s really helpful
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… you might regret it later
You know what?? I believe it! XD
he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’s quite an interesting specimen of the human race.”
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
Liv
“I think I’m good…” she blinked. “Is there anything I should know?”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, sounds good lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
You see a trolley racing down a track, and 5 of your favorite books are stuck on the track, but there is a lever that lets you redirect the tract on your most favorite book. What do you do? (No, you can’t buy new copies)
What a cruel question!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I need a friend like Fynn XD
I don’t know… you might regret it later 🤣
Fynn
“You know what… I don’t know.” He flashed her a grin. After a beat of silence, Fynn said, “So, I guess you’re going to the dance with Lukas. He’s not as… uncontrollable as I am, but,” he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. 8 is just a lot XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s because RAE owns all the characters from this world. Most of them aren’t around regularly.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course you can do 2! You can do more if you want…RAE has 8 I think XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just going to have Riina make an escape XD.
Riina
The tyrannical grump wouldn’t agree to a duel. He must be afraid! Well that was the same as forfeiting, so she won!
A portal into her pocketspace appeared, and she dropped Sliver back inside.
“If you won’t duel, you don’t get to take my boots,” she said. “You can confiscate th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m laughing so hard rn…I need a friend like Fynn XD
Liv
“How do I respond to that?” Liv asked, laughing.
Sorry, that was really short…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, music loving girl!
I’m a freshman in highschool and go to a public school (I think I’m the only one who goes to a public school here, haha!)
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Do you have a favorite song?
If you don’t m…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that would be fine. A lot of us already have two, not including villains.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“I’m rethinking my life choices,” Liv shook her head.
“I would too if I were in your place. Except I haven’t really made any solid life choices.” He tilted his head, trying to contain his smile.
Liv’s look made Fynn chuckle. “I’m just kidding. I’ve made at least one life decision… I’m taking Callie to the dance.” He…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, seems like quite the party!
*rubs hands eagerly* well this should be interesting, though I still have no idea what character to put in here. Do you know if I can do two?
- Load More
