-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Agent Mystery Reporting.
File-529 of Catalogue 324: Anomaly-2318
Name: Temporal Disturbance Field
Origin: Unknown
Direct sightings: none
Signature sightings: 13
Description: Temporal Disturbance Fields (or TDFs) are theorized to be the cause of several paranormal occurrences that have been reported, though no direct confirmation of their…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, lol. Got it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS??
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Swooooooorrrrrddddddsssss!!!!! ⚔️⚔️⚔️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol. I was wondering about it too.
This looks interesting. Could you explain what we’re supposed to do? I think I sort if get it, but I’m not sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow. That unicorn looks like it belongs in Exploding Kittens XD XD I love it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Allison are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And I made another one for Sef!!! <333

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I made a new board for Neveah and I love it SO MUCH!!!

-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thats great! *Hugs back* I’m trying to edit right now and I’m a little over halfway done!
Sorry you got sick, but yes, home remedies and sleep are always the best 🙂
(And yes you can call me Alli or Alice, whatever works😊)
Ooooh! You have snow? This is my fist winter somewhere cold and so far its hasn’t snowed yet, but it may!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-XD
Pics are finally working!M’kay, so I’ve already introduced these charries before, but at the time, pics weren’t working. Sooo… now it’s time to share their moodboards!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, love the character… He sounds super cool…
I’m so gonna have to check out that video 👀
- Load More
