-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
WHAT??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys….school is canceled today because someone threatened to put a bomb in the school…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH….LOOK WHAT I FOUND….
“Oh, Prince John and his followers are all beasts, beasts!” Grumbled Friar Tuck. “Sooo unchristian!” he continued.
Ummmm….
A voice rang out. “Take them alive! Leave not one here in the forest. When they are all captured we will lock them up. I will first torture them, then cut…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yep. I think Antarctica was in the 30s? (above zero)
And our high in Montana is like -16!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. Like what eight year old girl knows that?!?!? My little brother’s eight and he only reads, like, picture books!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
See you later. I should probably start doing school as well…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, math. Math eats your soul, according to a classmate of mine, so watch out.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Uhhh…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
lol! I always tried to be super random with my names…except when I gave a family a last name that was literally “Baggie”. Yep. And their grandparents’ last name was “Redberry”.
yeah…and then Prince John stabs Consuelo and locks her and Marian in the dungeon and tortures them…and Robin and John have to…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Er… let’s just say a steak then, you know what that is, right?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: What’s a hamburger?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Might I say that I am quite impressed about Consuelo’s name lol. When I was seven or so, I just named ppl things like ‘Bob’. ‘Jerry’. ‘Jeff’.
You get the idea XD
Yeah, that’s slightly alarming information for a seven/eight year old to know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I know!!!
Like, how do you secretly hire a maid, though?
And the way I made Little John laugh….
Ha ha he he he he he!
Also….I wrote some stuff when I was seven/eight about people getting tortured in Prince John’s dungeon…like how did I even know what some of that stuff was???
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well to be fair, Robin Hood is something that people could make adaption of that take place in different times and/or places. Although it seems that you just transplanted the characters to Mexico. They even have the same names. It’s hilarious how you confusingly laid out your character’s history, and then made it completely irrelevant.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c @jonas @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Um. Guys? I just found a total Robin Hood rip off I wrote in an old notebook when I was seven or eight.
You’re welcome…XD
My name is Consuelo! My home is in Mexico. I live with my father and his sister, Aunt Mary. I have one adopted sister from America and her twin sister, M…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious, if you transforned into a cow, would you eat a hamburger?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Kewl. Yep. Thought so. K.
Hmm… I see…
Ok, Silvanis, what’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
- Load More
