-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *gratefully takes the cookies and tissues* Ty ❤️🥺
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
Awww oh my goodness yes sameeee 😭😂
Also how are you doing girl?? We haven’t chatted in a while ɶ…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I see you said that you may try the other stories… which might be a good idea if you have more to them. Sometimes it seems that when we’re more excited about one thing more than another, the ideas kinda just stop floating/coming. I don’t know if you’re more excited/interested in any of your others, but that’s how it is for me often.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Whatever you do, do NOT go with option one! I started writing Guardain Angels before I even knew what plot was, and I am paying for it now! The lack of plot in the first draft means my story bounces all over the place, and trying to tame that and weave my plot has created such troubles that I highly do not reccomend writing a story with no i…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so I’ve been worried about my story becoming too graphic…and I was wondering what you thought of it.
The parts I’m concerned about aren’t until the second part…which is a while away from the first chapter…so if you wanted to jump to those ones (or just give me your thoughts on the other ones) that would be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oof…yeah, I feel that. Plotting can be really hard! I’ve definitely struggled with that A LOT in the past.
The sad truth is…there’s really no “perfect formula” to make a gripping plot.
What I have done, is followed the advice of Abbie Emmons (on YouTube) and gave my story a theme, the truth I want to show in my story. In my story,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr
Okay, I’ve run into an issue that I should have realized was an issue earlier.
So, when I decided to work on this instead of the Adonial Saga, I thought, ‘I’ve got a fully developed magic system, an interesting and fairly complete setting, I’ve got some charact…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys….Sef isn’t really gonna say anything unless people talk to her because she’s on the verge of a panic attack…so that’s why my RP’s are kind of short XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
Sef closed her eyes, tears threatening to leak out from behind her lids as she clasped her hands to hide their trembling.
She wanted to go home.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I love Puddleglum so much XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Knowledge is power. France is bacon.”
– A misquote
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse watched his movements carefully with a keen eye as he demonstrated.
“You hand, mi’ Warrioress, if you are ready.” He said when he was done, holding out his hand. Saoirse paused momentarily, rethinking all her life choices that had somehow got her here, before taking it.
***
That was pretty short, but I’m half-dead from ka…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Any sufficiently explained magic system is equivalent to science.” – Jonas (yes, I’m very wise. We can all ignore that this is a not-so clever adaptation of someone else’s saying, as well as the fact that I’ve never said this aloud.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To start us off:
“If you can’t control your peanut butter, you can’t expect to be able to control your life either.” – Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is a place to share any wise/inspirational/funny/dumb quotes spoken by anyone, about anything. You can even quote yourself, or other people you know. (Although you should probably have that person’s permission first.)
Tags: @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @thearcaneaxiom @acancello @freedomwriter76 @grcr @hybridlore @beth-torr…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @rae
Looking back, it looks like Sara is up next, then me, then Rae. Correct?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“It’s okay. Neither am I. We could just walk down the street until we find a good place. I think I saw a lot of people taking walks around downtown.”
I have a feeling this isn’t going to be ‘real quick,’ as Lukas put it. XD Fynn’s gonna be like, “Aww, you went on your first date!” And Lukas is going to deny it u…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@magicalstories0611
Heyyy! It’s been a while (ok, more like F O R E V E R!). How are you doing? What have you been writing lately and how’s it been coming along? - Load More

OMG HIIIII ESTHER!!
I’m actually so great!! Oh hahahaha the writing has not really been going. 😅😅 I’ve just been really busy with school and stuff, and I just haven’t had the motivation to write recently. If I could ask for your help with a new idea for writing, that would be so great!!
So glad you’re doing awesome!! 😄
Oh yeah, that’s not fun. But I get it. Life is busy. 🙃
Yeah sure!! I’d love to! Are you looking for new ideas, or help with a new idea of your own?