-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess I should reintroduce my character.
Zahlin
Let’s see… ragged black hair, (still haven’t decided on eye color XD), somewhere around six-and-a-half feet tall. Red cloak over otherwise dark clothing. He has a permanent death glare, which usually makes him look like he has murderous intentions. He’s a brutal fighter and is perfectly fine wi…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis
Ellis found himself in a strange town. There was a large palace-like structure behind a wall to his right.
The town looked different from what he was used to, but the atmosphere was the same. There was a war going on somewhere.
Ellis pulled Conviction out of its sheath, looking around warily. The sword surged green in his hands.
That’s o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I think I’ll skip ahead cuz I don’t know what else they could talk about rn. XD
Lukas
They ate dinner without too much of an interruption from Xandro, especially after Lukas bought him his first hamburger. The waitress came back as they finished and asked, “Can I get you anything else?”
“I think I’ll have a milkshake,”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They all look so amazing!! ✨
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Thanks!!
Oh my goodness, those look awesome!!!
Girl, that looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m just thinking if there may be some way to think about these shell structures that consecutively eliminates some alternating set. I’m sure if you take some time with it, your gonna find a rationalization, but then again, it would likely eliminate elements you want to keep.
Yeah, I could just come up with something completely arb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
We can have them talk…but if you want we can for sure skip ahead!
Livia
“Sure!” she shrugged. “I don’t mind…I doubt Xandro would be allowed inside anyway.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll just repost the one from before
@everyone
Sooo, I’m still a little fuzzy as to what is going on in the RP, but in case it does start up again, this is the character I’d add.
Nazyra
(If anyone on here knows Zyrin from the Character Castle, they’re from the same race)
Age: Around 19 by earth standards.
Description: Female. About average…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I figure I might as well in case someone hasn’t seen it 🤷♀️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If you want. You joined the most recently, but you could post it in case anyone else joins if you want.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m keeping Ellis and Kate in, and I think I’m also going to put Rina in because I’ve been having a lot of fun with her in the school RP. I’ll add them one at a time though.
Most of you already know most of these characters, but I’ll introduce them briefly anyway.
Ellis Percaro

Ellis is an Eìvír warrior of Árvendor. He carries the…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, great!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you have a description for what the town looks like? Last time we only were in the palace, and I wasn’t even imagining any other buildings around.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, should we have them all arrive in different places? I kind of prefer that to having them arrive at the exact same place.
Yeah that’s how I’ve usually done it in RPs, I think it makes sense for the characters to arrive at different spots and then find each other as the RP goes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone-stalking-the-forums
LILITU!!! AHHHH
Sef was pulled from her sleep with a touch on her arm.
She flinched and pulled back, retreating deeper into the covers.
“Sef, it’s only me,” she heard Indie’s voice.
She dared to peek out from her cocoon.
Her pain had diminished immensely, though her knee still throbbed.
The thought that haunted…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
