-
Esther replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ignore the many typos…..
-
Esther replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH!!!!!
I’ve been waiting to write that tage again for a whileeee!!! So glad you’re backkkk!!!!! 🥳🥳😆😆🎉🎉🎂 (Wow, I nee use that many emojis XD)
Anywho… Yeah so um Ev didn’t ask Ami to the dance–sorry!–but they are so gonna get back together at the dance cuz there is like zero chemistry between Ev and Falon rn. XD (I think…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I think I joined KP shortly after you left, so we haven’t met. I’m Jonas, @highscribeofaetherium’s brother if you know her.
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol. I completely feel you. My writing life has also slowed down like crazy (and self discipline… hehe, *looks at personal finance homework tab*). I’m trying to get back to it though I have switched projects recently.
Hopefully the old draft reading goes well. I feel like going through old drafts/prototypes can generally be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Power are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Gah. You already revealed the stranger things reference between me writing and posting. I will agree stranger things is good (please no spoilers haven’t finished the show yet because I just got Netflix for Christmas). You know, the guy that played Dustin also played Toby on the 2023 Sweeney Todd revival.
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, the nostalgia at seeing you post really hit me (I have been feeling really nostalgic recently (probably as a result of spending realizing just how much the robotics electrical freshman have grown since the start of the year).
Yea, Welcome back. Personally, I don’t really know much of what’s happening around here since I kind…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLL WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE? IT’S SO SAD!!!
*cries* I’m so sorry but I have to go…I AM SOOOOO HAPPY YOU’RE BACK NOW AND CAN’T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!!!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh no I’m sorry *hugs*! I’m praying for you….I wish I could be there for you….<333
Yeah, I agree with Freedom and Janessa,
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww tysm that means so much!!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You know…I just realized how cringe some of the old stuff I wrote was…so you probably don’t want to go digging through all that.
So I’m just gonna post my favorite Lilitu scene for you to enjoy so you don’t have to go searching through piles of super cringe posts:
Lilitu walked briskly down the dimly lit streets, Sef’s e…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(Lilitu’s my charrie btw…XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH IF YOU LIKE MALE CHARRIES YOU WILL PROBABLY LOVE LILITU!!!!
And yes I have met November and Ara! I love them so much! AND NYX AND JOCELYN!!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is SUPER RANDOM but have you seen the new short story that posted? (it’s called Alone) I was the one who wrote it and I was super excited haha!
Idk why I’m telling you XD XD sorry that was just a random thought
Oh and I know you’re busy…but if you ever want to check out my WIP I have a forum topic in Novel Critique…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
sorry if this is Creepy, but you would not believe how many times I’ve looked at your profile
Oh my gosh same…I kept looking at her profile to see if she’d come back yet XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW IT WAS LIKE THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!!!! AHHH!
Definitely DO NOT ask Rae about dragon pics….just don’t…XD XD
OH and @rae you forgot to introduce Wyoh!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
well you probably didn’t forget lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Whaley forgot the most important part….
LUKAS KISSED LIVIA (Livia’s my charrie <3) AND I’M STILL REELING WITH SHOCK AND SURPRISE AND I’M SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY!!!!
XD XD
I mean it was just on her hand BUT STILL! - Load More
