-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Are you guys ok with me adding another character? I think we only have six rn.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Ariac
“Then maybe you lack self-preservation instincts,” Ariac snapped manifesting another sword in his other hand. “My patience is running out. You better explain what you want with us, or. Get. Out. Now.”
***
Um, do you think we should change the turn order, because the way we’re doing it seems disj…[Read more] -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
XD it’s okay I do stuff like that all the time. I keep a google doc with my character RPs for reference and when I look back and read some of them I notice sooo many mistakes and I’m always like, what happened when I wrote this?? 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO WHY?!?!? It’s SO SAD!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
“I’m not afraid of any of you,” the man retorted.
I wish I could say the same, she sighed. She was tired of hiding. All she did was let fear run its course. But she was tired of fighting it. Tired of trying to be brave.
Tired of trying.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She wiped away a tear, and took another sip of the milkshake. “Sorry, I don’t know why I always ruin everything by being all emotional…” she sighed. She felt Xandro’s reassuring breath on her neck, and he rested his blue muzzle on her shoulder. She reached up and stroked his nose.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Kate blinked. “Storm a… Oh. That.” She looked at the palace. “With just three of us?”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
She blinked at the woman, hand tightening on her Essence knife. “Nazyra, of the Ascelonce Spire.” She said. To her disappointment, the newcomer showed no reaction to any of the names. Oh well, it had been worth a try.
“Well, as we all seem unsure of where the blazing souls we are. I agree with Nahim’s plan. Some answers as…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Kate
“No. I don’t,” said Kate flatly. She looked around warily, and then released the Compression. The energy dispersed, blowing her hair.
“Very well, Lord Nayhelm,” she said putting on an air of confidence. “I am Lady Katílía Atmor. It seems we’re all in this together.”
She turned to the other woman. “And you are?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @princesachtonicle22
Kate
Kate’s spell fizzled and dissolved with no effect for the third time. Why wouldn’t it work? It was supposed to transport her back to where she had been. True, she wasn’t good with transportation spells, but it should work. How far away was she?
I don’t think that’s gonna work, said Bloodsong cheerfully.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok awesome. 😁
Yeahhh, sorry abt that. 😂
I have no idea where the rest of your charries are, but I dragged Clint along with Ami to the dance practice where most of everyone else’s charries are. They aren’t dancing together rn tho because they switched partners and now Ami’s dancing with Ev. (Last I knew at least, I haven…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
These are all so perfectttt
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Are you still RPing as your charries in this RP? Because I know Ami was going to the dance with Clint and I didn’t know if you wanted to RP them or not. If you’re not in this RP much anymore, then that’s totally fine. 😊 I just wanted to know so that I could move around my charries accordingly. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
We do have another one, I believe, with Adrian, Everton, Erich, and Esther. (My charries and Freedom’s) Speaking of, Freedom, was I supposed to go next in that group? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I’m actually having a bit of the same problem… so I’ll just stick around and see what everyone else says… *subscribes*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*if there are other ones…*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m liking this alreadyyy *waits patiently for the other ones* 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Awww 😭 It’s so sad but adorable at the same time 🥹
I LOVE those aesthetics!!!! They’re soooo goood❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much!!
And joining a new church is a big change!! I’ll pray for you and your family.
Yeah definitely, but it’s been a good one for us since this is exactly where God wants us at the moment.…[Read more]
- Load More
