-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: *thinks for a moment* Once or twice. I don’t mind the little adrenaline rush though. It reminds me of riding my sand bike…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah sure!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
If you’re spelling it ‘fairy’ you’re already doing it wrong.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Rina: “Not that I am aware of. Why do you want to know…?”
-
Light replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awwwww Otto and Hugo are so sweeeet 🥰🥰 I love y’all’s charries
I’d like to join if it’s okay with you guys?
just need to find that address that I wrote down and created for this very topic last summer 😂🤭 -
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@light-warrior-pen
I just read your newest article! Congrats on getting published here in our little kingdom!! 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, in the post above this one, I said “right” instead of “write” 💀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @godlyfantasy12
Fynn
“Oh yeah.” Fynn gave a chin-up gesture. “She’s great. She puts up with me all day.” He let his gaze slowly drift to Lukas.
Lukas’s cheeks didn’t flush this time. He smiled. “Me too. Expect I’m much easier to deal with than this goof.” He elbowed Fynn in the side.
Fynn contained his surprise in a small…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: Um… *chuckles* I’m the one who tells them their idea is stupid, gives them a whole list of reasons why, then probably comes along anyway to make sure no one dies.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ermm… I believe she’s not there right now… You know what, let’s just pretend she is. I’m too lazy to right an RP of her going back or saying by to Ev or whoever. So yeah, she’s there. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome! I’ll have to write one soon
once I actually give my characters an address. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Kate
Kate glanced Nahim as his speaking degenerated into coughing again.
“You have a cold, lordling?”
She looked around the garden. Sure, Nahim said there was no one around, but she wasn’t going to rely on the insight of a guy she had just met.
She carefully released her compressions, but drew her sword instead.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Rina: “Of course I come up with them on the fly, but do you really think I’d tell you if I didn’t?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, Kate has absolutely no idea what to expect. Sure the gate wasn’t locked, but they’re still entering a mysterious palace without permission after spontaneously finding themselves somewhere they’ve never seen. She also just met Nahim minutes ago, and she wouldn’t have any idea about his scanners. She’s also on the paranormal side.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Kate
“So, thoughtful, Lord Nayhelm,” said Kate sarcastically, as Nahim gestured for someone else to go first.
She hastily wove together a pair of compressions, which she grabbed in either hand. Then, she took a deep breath a strode through the gate brandishing her glowing fists.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Allison hasn’t been on in a while and it was just the two of us doing it XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is this topic still alive? Cuz I think I wanna join… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @godlyfantasy12
Fynn
“Yeesh. Life’s never dull at this school.” He rolled his eyes. “And you must be the mom in their little friend group, am I right?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
sooo… I saw this earlier but somehow totally forgot to RP. 🤦🏻♀️ My baddd 😂
Callista
Callie’s eyes lit up. “Yes! I believe one other girl’s in our dorm. I think her name is Sef.”
- Load More
