-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re fine! =)
At first I didn’t know if it fit, but I just found out my sister is an Advocate. It makes sense now.
I know! It’s a tad frustrating at times.
I think DaithÃ’s acts of service, because if he loves you, he’ll do anything for you. He doesn’t trust words anymore, and he’s very prickly.
But I’ll…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Ohh AWESOME!! Yes i wanna hear it! XDD Me likey Fin!!!!! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Wow. *sobs and hugs Riker* Riker’s guilt does NOT feel forced at all. SO REAL. I don’t really know who Fin is but I’m loving him so far! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Riker…. *cries* I love it!*tries to catch up on KP after being sick for a few days* *is still kinda sick* lolllll
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
*Flings open door*
Hi!! I’m back!!!
Okay, everyone’s stuff was awesome, I love y’all’s characters, and we definitely need a Q and A. Or two. Or twenty.
However, I wanted to introduce NadÃan a little better. She’s such a sweet little girl. Her name means something like “light of hope” in the Eirtanian tongue, and it…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Poor Riker. That does make a lot of sense though.
Yeah, I’m definitely one of those authors with random research. I know the personalities for all my MCs, and one of my SCs too.
Hearts of Gold
Zlatan is ISFJ-T, or a turbulent defender. His love language is acts of service, which often manifests in close attention.
Vulkasin is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh! I love personality types. I don’t have a bunch of mine lined out – in fact, I think I only have one. I need to fix that.
For now, however, here’s the one.
Viktor Mynclais is the adopted son of a farmer and the main protagonist in my second WIP. I don’t know what his love language is, (although I have a few ideas) but his…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
So, I tried to comment on here before, but things conspired to destroy two responses before they could be shared. Then life became crazy… Now I will try again.
Also, I’m not pointing fingers at anyone. I want to love people like Jesus does: holding spirit and truth. I can get rather passionate about this and similar topics,…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Kayla B. are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
Ok, i fixed that by replying to an email they sent and requesting the free plan. XDDD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ah, ok. Wait, but what if the account ends and i’m due money? XD you said this happened to you? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, i tried but I can’t downgrade during a free trial… should i just contact support or something? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ok and now i’m stuck bc i accidently signed up for a free convert kit trial and i have NO clue how to get out of that…HELP -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, the blog just seems like a lot of work.. XDD Ahh, ok! I’ll look into that! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I signed up for your newsletter!!I actually don’t have one…. like, @freedomwriter76 this is where I post writing updates. I do have a blog but RARELY post so y’all would be more up to date on here than if you checked that out. loll The idea of a newsletter has always seemed cool to me and I’d like to do one sometime, but i…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
I LOVE THAT!!!!@devastate-lasting
wow. I love those and i wanna meet those characters!! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@issawriter7
ISSY!!! Ya came! lol *jumps up and down with you* ME TOO!!! I’m loving it so far! (KP helps when I have a question and want tons of different answers, so I can choose the way that works best for me. XD) Yes!! You’re a knight with about 1,000 posts! Get to those thousand!!! *cheers you on* Thank you!! 🙂spasibo *bows* Same for you!…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lorelei-writer No, tis fine!!
Ohh fun! Yeah, I guess mine’s a practice novel too since it’s my first one. lol Mine is set in the 60’s Civil Rights time period and it’s about an african american girl (one POV) and an american girl (other POV). But what’s unusual about mine is that Sue-Anna (the american) is one of the few nice people when it…[Read more]
- Load More
