-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Comes flying into the tower window*
I’m back!!!!
*Lands in a crouch, cloak slid over one shoulder, green wool against a blue linen kirtle. Soft fabric on stone*
Because we can do all things in our imaginations. (Including owning said 10th century garb. *Sigh*)
Anyway, I have returned from my…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
As far as edits go, it was confusing which character you were speaking for as the POV switches around. Are you writing omniscient view?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Um, what just happened?! O.O
That was interesting, and it definitely had me hooked while reading it. I’ll have to think over any edits etc., but for now, that’s pretty good.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic HELP; a character is running away with the pen!! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, y’all! You’re really encouraging, and I’m glad you like it!
Yes, she is a bit hopeless, she knows deep in her heart that she’s headed for spiritual bankruptcy, but she’s seen so much already that she’s almost dead inside. It has a lot to do with the certain kind of things she’s involved in. Nasty, ugly…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic HELP; a character is running away with the pen!! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
So, for tags! (Let’s see if I can remember them.) If I didn’t tag you, don’t feel like you can’t say anything, or if you know if someone who might like to help, then feel free to take them.
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @joy-caroline @power @ANYBODY
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic HELP; a character is running away with the pen!! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
When you read my title, you may have thought, “that’s a good thing, right?”
At least, I would have.
But it’s a problem too.
So, one of my MC’s, Alwin’s, mother has for a long time just been a vague side character. She doesn’t even have a name yet!
Yesterday I started to really take a look at her, and y’all. My heart was broken. She is much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re welcome! This is my favorite type of book research too, so thank you!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooooooooooooooo! Like it is said above, this is ingenious!
Ok, so I will probably be on here a lot….
This picture, if it goes through, is actually of a chapel in the underground cities created by soldiers in the trenches in France during WWI.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Okkaaayyyy…*drags self back from hospital reports*
It looks like the wound is somewhat chronic, frozen in the stages just after bleeding, where the skin is sealed somewhat, but the wound is still open while no longer bleeding. which would make sense if it is painful from time to time. The magic would have to come in here as the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I quote Viktor.
Did they just…
kiss?
*retches into trash can*
Just teasing. 😉 Although that was my reaction to the last little bit, especially the last sentence, there were a lot of reactions packed into that scene. It got rather tense.
And I love the dialogue! And that Ezra took the bullet for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic HELP WITH A SCENE PLZZZZ!!! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, wonderful tension! The things authors love to create yet struggle to write.
It sounds good so far; the emotions seem balanced to me.
How would Ara respond to November being hurt? How did she want to respond to Riven?
At this point it looks like she’s about to explode, which could manifest itself in various ways depending…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Need Some Advice With An Injury Scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’ll need to check this, but it sounds like the wounds close up, but be scar tissue grows. Anyway I’ll be back on here once I’ve done some research.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, here’s one I found recently.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Loud voices. The beginning of an argument. Shuffling feet on cold stone.
The barrack…
Something was digging into his side. Vulkasin tried rolling over, but the thing followed his movement. He finally forced open one eye.
The cross piece and pommel on his sword.
Why did I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Yes, I’d say this has escalated. XD
Alyona
Screeches and hisses filled Alyona’s ears, driving rest from her mind. She flew to her feet, heart pounding, looking for a broom – anything really.
Two animals were locked together in feirce combat. Around them hovered two children, faced stricken…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Aww, Naja is adorable. And she even looks a little like Riker!
I’ll go ahead and respond.
Viktor
Morning was here. Viktor lay perfectly still, watching the sunlight soak the walls.
His back ached, but his head had escaped injury.
He’d woken once in the… Earlier morning, just as he was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Rat-tat-tat
Screams, loud garbled voices. Zeroing in on his target, safety off.
Another kick shatters the door. Three more steps.
His feet pound down the stairs, racing against time. Flames snatch at his legs, slowing him down.
Another door swings open sending a stream of…[Read more]
- Load More
