-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YES, she is! And also yes, you first meet her in Ember Rising.
I still haven’t read all of Ember Falls. You know, that one part. *Sob*I have a friend who was still Pemma, but she’s not so sure now. *Shrug* They all develope a bit in the last couple books. (Reason I’m one of those rare people who prefer Green Embers to all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
AHHHH! THOSE ARE AWESOME!
Wheazy is hilarious! She’s Helmer’s niece. She’s a slave in First Warre (and is still soooo like her uncle). When they first meet she thinks he’s a trespasser and tries to shoot Pick.
I used to be totally Picket&Emma, but by the end of the books those two are like, brother and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Why, hello to you too! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, and other stuff.
And now, Askthenewbequestions!
- What is your least favorite animal?
- Would you prefer to own a horse the rest of your life (you pick the breed) or ride a dragon for a day (again, you pick the type)?
- What is your favorite character’s hair…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
I love Helmer… Almost everyone does.
(And this’ll be the last for now, since you’re probably all going, “What in the world??”)
Helmer: You took my words literally, didn’t you?
Picket(rocking cradle with foot): Of course, sir. You would have done the same for me.
Helmer stares at Picket then slowly shakes head: I could hardly have married your niece.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Because these two are hilarious together…
(Oh, and I can’t remember how to spell Louise’s name…)
Emma and Wheazy are working in hospital, Weazy sees Heather and Smalls working in another room.
Wheazy: Why don’t they get married?
Emma: They have to wait for his coronation.
Wheazy(snorts): Of course.
Emma: Well, you and Picket barely waited…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh! Those are awesome! I love them all.
So, these aren’t from my own books, but then, neither are some of yours, so…
Anyway, they’re basically the same, only I made them myself (eg. Not on a website). And they may depend on whether you’ve read the Green Ember series or not, but then, I know almost nothing…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oof. That’s hard, but I love the way he shows Riker Jezyk’s medal. (Bookishly, you know.)
*Weeps inwardly*
Hans is worse than Mrs. Noris, than Miraz, than Ouster Will, than Vermilion, than Garten Longreader – actually no, those last two might actually be worse.
BUT THAT’S NO EXCUSE, MR. HANS.
Also, I really like the way…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
That had been close. Viktor shuddered as the war hounds sniffed under the door.(by the way, these dogs are bit like very wolfish mastiffs with a bay between a wolf’s and a bloodhound’s. They are trained to hunt, fight, and kill, rather like the war dogs of the conquistadors.)
Then one of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah, fun!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Not good at all. Think of a medieval form of Hans who is also extremely manipulative. Calm almost kind demeanor, black heart. If Zlatan and Riker get to talk they can compare the two.
Uh, yeah that probably wouldn’t end well. For anyone.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like he would go rather well with Yarvoj. *Shudder*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s awful.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s my brother’s bearded dragon, named Sir Spike. (We have this thing in our family for knighting pets…)
Neither could I.
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
My recent searches aren’t my most interesting, but here goes:
Royal Library of Copenhagen
Tartans and claymores
Irish harps
Medieval shackles
Swamps and bogs of Scotland
How is wind speed measured in Israel
Google Translate
Behind the name
1400s Russian imperial robes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, that’s weird. Those are pretty funny though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Those are awesome. I just read them aloud to my sister and she asked for more so…please?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
AHHH! Calvin and Hobbes!!!! *Bounds in bearing a tray of tuna sandwiches*
Poor, dear November…XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ouch, those are hard scenes to write. I know next to nothing about those characters, but I can still feel the sorrow it that story.
Poor Liberty.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I had a scarlet beta with white tipped fins. (It was originally supposed to be our church’s toddler class pet, but came home with the teacher, aka Mama, and became mine.) I named it Excalibur. It died last year.
Our family also has two dogs (a shepherd Mut and a Pyranees Labrador named Sir Duncan), two…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“Of course we’ll be fine, chaps.” Mikkel smiled, backing up what the soldier had said. “As long as we can stay ahead of the fellows back there.” He jerked his head back at the tower.
They had reached a door in the wall, probably leading to another side street.
No such luck. A…[Read more]
- Load More
