-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Will do. I shall notify y’all if I need info.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A master list would be helpful…I may be able to once I get some other stuff out of the way. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Our poor, dear charies.
(Btw Mikkel still has a rather young voice, although it’s not high or squeaky or anything like that. It’s one of the only things about him which still reflects his age)
Mikkel
Steve and…Bucky? Those had to be bynames. The young man seemed, tight. Lost. Mikkel…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, so I’m back!
These characters are both hilarious and so sad. I’m not sure if I should laugh at them or hug them. Lol!
By the way, I think I’ve almost got Viktor’s traumatic state figured out.
He does kinda have PTSD, but it’s not… Maybe not what you’d first think of. He has trauma…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooohhhh…Jonathan. Beautiful scene, just brokenly beautiful. I love the way Riker is raising his kids, even while he’s torn away from them most of the time.
And besides the point, Jonathan is one of my favorite male names, which is actually why I don’t have a character name that.
-
Rylie Goodwin posted an update 4 years ago
@ava-blue Hi! This is really random but how often do you draw fanart? lol I’d love to see some of the stuff you’ve already drawn cause your art is SO PRETTY! Do you post it anywhere? Instagram, etc.
Also, just wondering, have you read the False Prince? -
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*Curtseys back with a demure smile, billowing skirts hiding my mismatched socks*
Very welcome I’m sure.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Sorry y’all. I try to stay off my phone over the weekend, but here’s a quick RP.
Mikkel
What do I do? Riker was weeping on the floor, obviously plagued by ghosts. The passage behind them could fill with war-dogs and guards at any moment, and a hord of people filled this hall, each one s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @ava-blue
Y’all are hilarious.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oohh… lemme see… probably getting to make up stuff and deviate from history and explaining it as ‘it’s my world and I do what I want’ but being able to fall back on history if I don’t feel like making something up XD
Yes!! I love doing this. It’s so handy.
 How about you?
Welllllll…. Basically the same. XD I love incorporatin…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Very interesting. (So, does he die? You know, just wondering. I will probably go find your blurb after this)
- I think I could? Whatever confusion it could have caused should be smooth out after draft editing.
- More like a brother-sister relationship. I like it, although without having read anything else I wouldn’t be able…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m really glad you like his hair; I like the front, but I had difficulties with the rest. I saw a picture of a young boy praying, and I had to draw Amichai like that: it’s so like him.
I’m glad you like it!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
I tagged you wrong, sorry.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@rose-everdeen @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sunny-421 @I’m-sorry-but-i-don’t-remember-your-tag @you-know-who-you-are
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
So, for all of you that I promised to share this with, here it is! I’m honestly thrilled with how it turned out. (In fact, I was thrilled even better I started it, because I found some reference pics that were perfect! But still, I’m even more happy with this, because it’s him not someone who looks like him.)
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I have a mild headache right now, so my writing may be a little off kilter.
Zlatan
Naja was falling asleep. Poor lass. Zlatan shifted the shield on his back. She couldn’t have slept long last night.
And why? Because the idiot castle lord had a score to settle with Lynn and Nyx. And where were they, or…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, that scene is beautiful! I just love those two. *Sniff*
The dark-night-of-the-soul is one of my absolute favorite beats! You’re doing such a good job at it too…ohhhh, I want to read your book. Like now.
Its not written yet?
I suppose that’s okay. Neither is mine. 😉
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
That man had a problem alright, but they should keep moving, probably. No reason to spoil a perfectly good suprise attack by standing on display atop a wall.
The sky was beautiful up here, all blue with a light spattering of fluff. The sun was just hot enough to make carrying…[Read more]
- Load More

@lrose5 I’m afraid I don’t draw fanart as often as I use to, but I should! (so thanks for reminding me lol). I do have some old Picture of Dorian Gray fanart I wanna redraw. And thank you SO much! 🥰 I really appreciate that! I’ve been meaning to make an art blog on WordPress or something akin to that. It probably be named Moose Tracks or Ava…[Read more]