-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH my! It might be so fun to have Kursk and the twins run into each other.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keiliah-h @godlyfantasy12
I AM BACK.
(Thankfully, no dramatic circumstances caused this little absence. I’ve just been really busy between college, schoolwork, and a Bible College preview event this weekend. But I’m back now.
Also, I’m really wondering what Paxton’s reaction would be to Esen….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all. I didn’t intend to just drop off the face of the planet. We just attended TBC preview, so I haven’t had time to get on for the past couple days.
(And just for future warning, life’s getting a little crazy right now, so I’ll probably be dropping off even more.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try as soon as I finish my math homework. *Sigh*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Understood! It sounds really good.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Aw, November.
And this… Wrote itself.
Reúven
Lily laughed at him, her whole face a window of light. He smiled back and winked before turning his attention to the father.
She was a darling child, although not as sweet as…. As his cousins.
He rested one hand in his belt under his mantle, taking on…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Nathan!!!
(Also, pretty great punishment, on the cruel side. It’s horrible.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
That scene. Was. So. Good. Some Peet’s of it could have been far too graphic, but not with that beautiful twist. Ugh. That’s the type of books we need more of.
(Â You can completely ignore this paragraph, but I’m adding it in because I wish someone pointed it out to me when I first started writing. So, just to save you a bunch of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Did I ever mention that I love coats? Especially overcoats and great coats.
So… I’m really enjoying Grimm’s clothing. A lot.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
That makes total sense, although perhaps an interesting system of genetics.
Wait…what incident?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?
Of course, I understand that you didn’t necessarily do anything, but you are the author, so…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m thinking the twins have somewhat heightened senses, as I’m trying to make them more like in the books. However, they probably don’t even notice it.
The Twins
Zlatan rubbed a hand down the back of his neck till he could feel the bindings. Still in place and relatively tight. Good.
Then he…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Do you jest? Please show us the darlings.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Btw, if any of y’all have read LotR, Annia happens to have the same personality as Pippin, although thankfully not the same percentages.
Cécile
She smiled and gave a small nod. “If you would like. We don’t know our way around here, but do you need help looking for your friends?”
The group s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
By the way, I think Reúven is an early grower, so he’s near 6′. Viktor has been in the midst of a growth spurt since you last saw him, so he’s more like 5′ 7″ now.
ViktorÂ
The door had opened to reveal a familiar face. Two, in fact. Viktor’s eyes went wide, and he saw November’s jaw fall s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
*Drops through window*
Did I hear my name?
Ooo, looks like I left some characters hanging.
*Ruefully pats Annia on the head*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Bam!
*The door flies open*
*I skid in with a crash and a yelp*
Hi, y’all! I’m back.
- Load More
