-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH, beautiful! Symbolic! Lovely! Suspenseful!
Alwin and William are so heartachally adorable. (Especially with you know what in the first chapter. *Glares at evil guard* *quietly stuffs Alwin in secret closet*)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (your were)
Thanks!! This is my second (third?) Try at the opening.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @sunny421 @freedomwriter @godlyfanrasy @joycalle …iforgotyourtag @Idon’tknowwhototag
Hi everyone! I know I’ve been floating about in shadowy silence, so I’m sorry if I haven’t commented on some of y’all’s excellent work. Maybe I’ll be able to go back and give some thoughts as I’ve really enjoyed reading them.
Anyway, now that long and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Magic systems Vs Powers Vs Gifts! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I love the idea that “bad magic” is essentially rebellion against the Light, manipulating what was originally made to be a beautiful thing into a dark and twisted thing. It’s very good. If you’ve ever read Jack Zulu and the Waylander’s Key, you will have read one of my recent favorite books that addresses this in it’s themes. At…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow.
I love underground church stories, and that was with your beloved characters! A little quick of a turning, but still,
Wow.
I like this Peter. Thank you for sharing!
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to tag along and see what they are, whether is a new forum or reusing an old one.
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s perfect for Lyn.
And of course I love a good sibling relationship, especially TWINS!!
So, are either of the girl’s mother’s alive? (And if not…how did they die? [If you can say])
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHHH!!! Питер!!!
(Although, is this room being recorded, like is it bugged? =|)
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
“Life is a mess and a miracle. So pick up a broom and dance.”
The Rise and Fall or Mount Majestic by Jennifer Trafton -
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds fun (and cute)!
We got a speedball (nice but still cheap) sketching set with three mapping pens, two drawing, and a standardish one, then a set with some oblique nibs. We’re using Dr. Ph. Martin’s black star ink. I’d like to get a nicer set with a wooden holder but this works for now.
We’ve enjoyed it (my sister…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
GASP! You got dip pens?! My sister and I just got a sketching set to work with. (Haven’t drawn much more than a pile of rocks yet…)
I’m not typically much of a fan of manga styles, but he looks awesome! What ink are you using?
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Children of the Storm is the autobiography of Natasha Vins, who’s father was actually arrested do to his involvement in the underground church. I haven’t managed to read all of it (I also got The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic at the same time…so I don’t really blame myself for getting distracted XD), but I’d still recommend…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OH NO! I didn’t realize they went into East Germany, although that makes perfect sense knowing them.
I am so excited about this though! Could they perhaps be like Paul and convert a few guards?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Pet peeves? On romance? Neveeerrrrrr.
Actually, what @whalekeeper and @esther-c said. XD
Also, it’s probably connected, but when she is so determined to “stick with him” that she puts everyone in danger. Like when he gives her instructions to stay safe and she blatantly disregards them just to “be brave”. It just comes across…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Leon trimmed his beard? With A RAZOR BLADE? *Gasps*
Don’t you know what the Sanhedrin would say? *Is scandalized*
Just kidding. 😂😂Sorry, little Talmud/Biblical culture nerd over here. 😂😂😂😅 It just tickled me when I read the beginning. (Which is good. I needed a laugh.) (Yes, I get this is the twentieth century, not the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait a second, I thought the Lyn and the rest didn’t show up till book two. So have you written that far or are they going to have to wait for a smile untill then?
Cause I somehow can’t imagine the whole first book being a heartache.
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I-have-no-idea-if-we’ve-met-or-not-although-I-think-we-have-but-maybe-I-just-saw-you-around.
I’m Elishavet around here! (Obviously) I’m flattered to hear you love my little darlings. As were they when I told them.
Yeah, I enjoy romantic subplots when they fit. Mostly I write adventurous tales disturbingly inspired from reality…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok y’all. The scribe has returned!
I don’t know who to tag, or who is still interested, but here you go!
*Stokes the fire*
The skies once so blue and so beautiful…
Several years prior…
Gentle rain tapped against the window panes, a rare thing here. I traced the drops down the glass in fascination. They slid and bumped together in their sil…[Read more]
- Load More
