@stephie
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 39th out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 38th!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 37th out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 36th out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 35th out!
At more chapters than the last book now. But not more words so far.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 34th out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter 33 out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @the_lost-journal @hybridlore @theducktator @stephie
Hey, are any of you still reading through my sister’s book?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 32 out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 31st out!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hello everyone! I had an idea for a different project than intrigued me enough that I felt the need write it down. This doesn’t happen very often to me. In fact, I think the series I am currently writing, The Narrow Path Trilogy, it the only other idea I have had. So I had to put working on TNPT Book II aside this week and jot down this scene and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I tend to lean towards global flood as well. That’s something I hadn’t considered regarding rock layers.
My dad says that there are a lot of generations skipped in those genealogies, and that they only recorded the more important people, so that’s why he doesn’t think that they are a very accurate way to calculate the age of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @grcr @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @arcticanimals @esther-c @jonas and @liberty @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @koshka @power @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @MineralizedWritings
My family went to a museum full of fossils today, which sparked a discussion…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 30 out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If there’s enough interest, we could try to plan one for late May/early June.
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
@whalekeeper @stephie @loopylin @grcr @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-i-forgot
Is anyone up for a call sometime soon? We could try for the 2…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 29!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 28 out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 27 out!
This chapter took an unexpected direction. I never thought I would be writing that sort of thing. *shivers* But then again, Andrew Perterson had something like it in his first Wingfeather book.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll start a post somewhere on CEW for KPers. I’d like to know who wants to join!
Additionally we should tag some more people so they are aware of this. I can explain anything people need to know.
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision (did I get that tag…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 26 out!
I feel like the quality of these recent chapters hasn’t been as good, and I’m loosing steam. But I need to remeber that this is just the first draft. Fell free to provide… motivation to get me to keep going until then end. (Interoperate that how you will. I know,…[Read more]
- Load More
