@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
This one’s for you.
@anyone-else I know this scene isn’t my best, but I’m super tired and brain-dead…and I just felt like writing something XD
Chapter 15
Sef held Hanna tight to her chest.
Please be quiet, she silently pleaded, rocking back and forth.
A waft of the rancid odor escaped through the secret door overhead, and Sef…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reading it!!!!!!! <3
Idk if I’d call it a resistance, but all I can say is that light always prevails over darkness!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes I pretend to myself that I have insomnia. What I really have is a good book and inadequate respect for tomorrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
hahaha you’re good!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sister: “What’s a cheese monger?”
Me: “It’s like a haberdasher, but with cheese instead of hats.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ouch. 😂
At first I didn’t like Eloy either…but I felt bad for him so now I do XD
It’s hard to dislike characters I feel bad for.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Thanks guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He didn’t get it sloshed over him–it was much worse and more painful, I’m afraid.
he tried to eat it when it was wayyyyyyyyyy too hot XD XD
should I make this clearer?
At first I didn’t like Eloy either…but I felt bad for him so now I do XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My fantasy isn’t a typical fantasy.
It’s combining medieval times with our modern world. So there are cars like we have, and pistols, and other things you’ll see later.
The rules for my world are…there are no rules.
I’m not even sure if this works or not (the author I’m getting feedback from said that they can be combined…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
 Poor Lilitu, though XD getting hot soup sloshed over you is no fun.
How do you know this?😂
I still don’t like Eloy, he’s a grump.
Poor guy’s family keeps forgetting he exists. Maybe he’d be in a better mood if people actually cared about him.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reminding me! I’ll have it out this week!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the focus on gesture! It’s good that you’re not afraid to draw action. I have a hard time with that sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, Cass is leading her on? Why would he do that?
Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period.
I think it’s a pretty sucky age gap but I guess that’s beside the point. Does this world have a time period tied to it? Sef was looking at a photograph at one point and it made me curious.
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, she definitely needs a stuffed toad. Named Bartholomew, or Lollihops, or Snugglepie, or Melchizedek. And maybe some chocolate.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
hahahaha lol
And will go through more, since she’s the main character.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA 😬😬😬
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no. I liked you, Cassian! Don’t hurt Sef, she’s gone through a lot. (And will go through more, since she’s the main character.) Lilitu, go buy your girl a comfort stuffie. Maybe a toad?
- Load More

hahaha I wish I knew you in real life!!! I need someone to make me laugh XD XD
💙💙💙 KP ought to have an annual conference so we can meet in real life.
We could all show up to @freed_and_redeemed ‘s book signing…😲😱
…and then you would all learn how dreadfully BORING I am in person!
(but really, it would be amazing to meet some of y’all!)
SOME, lol, that makes it sound like I meant it would NOT be amazing to meet others of you lol XD
…and you’d learn how AWKWARD I am irl!!!!!!!! don’t worry, we can be boring together, lol 🤣
We should start a topic for planning our KP conference…just for funzies even if it never happens…and tag Kathleen!!! WE COULD EMAIL HER!😱
We can be the awkward queens 😎👑
Email her about what?
Yesss slayyy!
About if it would be possible to organize a KP con or if we’d have to do it ourselves.
Ahh ok.