@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, it’s a good one! Did you catch the 90s vibe of some of the songs? I chose some Newsboys songs for that reason. 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I love the vibe of your playlist! I love On Our Way!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else-that-doesn’t-have-spotify
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-songs-playlists/page/19/#post-183596A
A song that describes my MC (Lilitu):Â Miracle Child by Brandon Lake
A song that describes other MC (Sef):Â Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape
A song for the villain (Kaden and S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
spotify… 😠 I’m gonna have to go through and try to fix that later. 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Just tagging everyone I did last time… 🤪
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You know…I’m going to make a version of my spotify playlist on youtube so any of you guys can hear it! Give me a sec…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I only see 5 public playlists. I’m listening to yours now!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
How many playlists can you see on my profile? Cuz last time I checked it was like six or seven, but it should be a lot more than that. :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good, all good!! Hey, I feel annoying too so you’re not alone 😂 So many teens feel bad about communicating their feelings and they shouldn’t have to feel bad. They’re still kids, we’re still kids.
Exactly!!! I’ve learned a lot in the past few months…it’s really important to give yourself grace and if you’re awkward and get r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Correction: it IS 12:00
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣
You’re good, all good!! Hey, I feel annoying too so you’re not alone 😂 So many teens feel bad about communicating their feelings and they shouldn’t have to feel bad. They’re sti…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
I’m not going to beat myself up! Was that beating myself up? *Shakes head wildly* …I put the blame on me because I didn’t want anyone to feel guilt over not asking to be tagged. It’s true, I’m a private writer, and it is my decision to post anything. That’s what I meant to say.
Thank you for the tough love Ƕ…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
My bad for rambling, I’m nerdy about this stuff 😂
YES YES YES
plotting is so hard for those exact reasons! I get sooo overwhelmed and just..give up lolI’ll try that it sounds fun!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣
You don’t have to give up. I do want to point out though… whether or not y…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*gasp* Wait… do I know this character or not? Do tell. Now.
I’m not sure about different kinds of scars, but I figure if you’re aiming for simplicity, you can draw it in a way that communicates the basic effects of that particular wound. Zuko from AtLA has an obvious burn scar. But it’s not complicated. It’s ju…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
I don’t have that many close friends, except one–but it’s awkward because he’s like three years older than I am, and he’s graduating this year. I know he feels the same way as I do, like that it’s hard to fit in (be…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Well…..I like depressing and sad.
🤣🤣🤣 That made me laugh. I am so concerned about poor Eloy though.
- Load More
