@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the Twins’ cute scrunchy noses
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Ellette! I read through all the scenes so far, and although I’m not going to do a scene-by-scene critique, I can give you overall thoughts. Please read this with a grain of salt! 😅
I like the Crusades-ish concept, where different people are invading Ardenta partially to spread their own belief system. It makes Aaron look like a go-between and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
We don’t have a lot of tech at my house. I don’t have a phone or computer, even though I’m 15. So, mostly habit. I also like being able to carry writing with me wherever, and lack of distraction is nice too. I will edit on one of the family computers though.
This is a WIP that I haven’t really talked about on here, namely…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m handwriting, so I haven’t counted words much, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s 3:40! How did it go for you? I feel like I made some progress.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Till 3:40?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone want to sprint with me? I’m kind of bored and unmotivated right now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh sorry haha I thought you meant it would be on that date. Never mind, perfect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join. :] If it’s August 1st, it will have to be before 12:00 EST because I have a birthday party at 1.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone-else
I am unavailable on August 1st, but other than that, I’m available whenever.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not attacking Aaron, I promise! That probably won’t convince you, I know how it is with your baby characters…but just know I’m only trying to help XD I love him! I just think he has so much more potential and can be even better!!!
It’s not just him crying…it’s really knowing him and having an intimate emotional c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that sounds rough, but I’ll be praying!!!!!!! <3
That’s sooo great and awesome!
Happy for you! <3
@keilah and GRCR
Awww really?!?! That makes me so happy! I don’t feel like they’re that good…but thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7X_-GIL5hU&t=780s
Watch this video. It really helped me develop characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t say bland . Bland is too extreme for Aaron.
I just can’t see much of his character right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I will find a way…😎😜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
heyyy girl! How are you doing?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You don’t have to do a “ship”
UM YES HE DOES
jk jk lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm! As a new worldbuilder this means a lot 💕💕
- Load More
