@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Usually when I write rivals, they end up falling in love, but I try to help.
What kind of rivals? Mortal enemies? Very competitive? I insulted you once and you insulted me back and now it’s a thing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
PICTURES ARE GONE AGAIN???? WOE IS ME! *collapses dramatically*
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That snippet reminded me I have a question :] How did Riker kill Leon’s wife? Did he report her to the Nazis, or…? Was it on purpose or an accident?
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Whatever you want to do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
If they’re genuine enemies…I’d say just make them constantly arguing or trying to show each other up, and constantly trying to do something better than the other.
Also Pinterest can help a lot with this and give you some ideas!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Anything specific details you want help with?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*description
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
If you can’t write in the proper way
If you don’t know how to conjugate
Maybe you flunked that class
And maybe now you find
That people mock you online -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine how hard that must be!!! You’re so strong for going through that and I promise, everything will turn out the way it’s meant to!! Our Heavenly Father has a wonderful plan of happiness for us, and the trials and challenges we face now will seem like nothing when we return to Him and h…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I forget the dialogue and exposition. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry! I am the same way so you’re not alone!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
I’ll ask one of my guy friends tonight for ya! XD XD
I get that it would be awkward so I got you girl
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry :/
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
I’d say…just interview some of your guy friends and ask them to give you a cheat sheet XD XD but I think Whaley’s right, they really do just vibe lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Please correct me if I’m wrong about guys
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
The illustrations are great! I love the sibling drawing.
I don’t know what that would be! If they were girls it would be easy! I just don’t know how guys “connect” and whenever I try to write it my brothers look like they’re going to throw up. They say I make them too girly in their getting to know each other, so I just kinda steer clear. An…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Um, yeah. His fear of the unknown already came up a little bit in the barn, and though he got over it there, it is still under the surface and it will come again. I promise.
Maybe you could make his fear a lot stronger, like showing us his thoughts instead of telling us them?
“Well then I don’t see how much help you’ll be,”…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow I missed y’all’s messages XD
- Load More

Okay, now here’s the deal
I’ll try to educate ya
Gonna familiarize
You with the nomenclature
You’ll learn the definitions
Of nouns and prepositions
Literacy’s your mission
And that’s why I think it’s a
Good time
To learn some grammar
Now, did I stammer
Work on that grammar
You should know when
It’s “less” or it’s “fewer”
Like people who were
Never raised in a sewer
I hate these word crimes
Like I could care less
That means you do care
At least a little
Don’t be a moron
You’d better slow down
And use the right pronoun
Show the world you’re no clown
Everybody wise up!
I love this one XD
It’s my favorite.