@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Really random question because I know you do CC…*whispers* Were you ever tempted to write fan fiction about the mock trial characters in Challenge B, or was it just me?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Pretty much, lol. We like to give a little bio about our characters before adding them in though (appearance, age, maybe a few characteristics [so we could group them with another character that could cause some personality clashes], etc.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator
I’m in! This week is gonna be crazy busy and next week school starts, so I can’t be super active either.
I think I’ll either stick with Everton and Adrian or play with some newly created characters… 😏 If no one wants to RP first I can start.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do we just dump our characters somewhere in this castle? Also, is there a set of questions to answer about them?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I just read Pontoon Boat Catastrophe. IT WAS AMAZING. I’m crying from laughter.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Didn’t work 🙁
I will 🙂
Also I believe in you!! Eye contact is hard for me too but if you just picture everyone in their underwear, sometimes that helps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay I’m going to try posting random image

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah for realllll!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
It is also my opinion that at least with my friends who are dudes we usually do more play teasing or complaining than when I am hanging out with my friends who are girls.
I’ve noticed that sort of thing. My brother and his friends trash talk each other and beat each other up a lot, whereas my friends and I talk about…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I generally cry by myself too. Talking to people is too awkward.😬 Ugh.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Woah! Who’s eating Ronald Reagan‽”-me
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not a guy, but I have brothers. One brother likes to draw goofy cartoon animals when he’s bored. Usually on paper though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I might. Both school and dance just started, so I’m not sure how available I’ll be though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Glad to see someone else feels the same XD Life is hard, that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m so glad you girls like it! 😄 I have a friend who adores Infinity very much; we watched it among a larger friend group and everyone squealed over him for some reason XD And Hei is super cute.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I find stuttering very annoying to read when it’s written in the dialogue every time the character speaks. But you can write it out if the character doesn’t talk that way 24/7, since it’s less to see on the page. Maybe you write out the stuttering when it’s serious, and mention it in the tag if it’s a normal part of conversat…[Read more]
- Load More

XD I think just you but….I have tried to slip into their character cloaks before. It didn’t go the best because they aren’t my charries obviously, I just wanted to feel their emotions.
Since you seem to have done at least Challenge B (I’m starting Challenge II just this next week, actually) do you understand truth trees? Or at least think you do.
*nods* Makes sense. I invented a ridiculous number of headcanons and backstories for those characters.😂 I even started writing my own case in which Tatum Zillias was murdered. XD
I start Challenge II tomorrow. I understood truth trees two years ago but I probably couldn’t dissect one now. I kind of miss them. 😕