@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with real rattlesnake skin band and I think an eagles feather in our house, plus a real civil war era sword! Give him some glasses and we have Mundy plus sword!!!!!! Double cool!
Hehe I doubt he would wear something like that, he’s a very solemn man. Which makes the mental image funnier &#x…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know I said I was going to leave, but I’m just bored lol!
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I agree with Keilah.
I know your story is set in medieval times, so th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good with me, thanks for letting me run my mouth off lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
(and I hope y’all don’t mind me jumping in here :p)
That’s okay :-p
I’ve heard Tolkien didn’t like allegories. Here is a quote I’ve seen multiple times (correct me if it’s fake, I’ve just seen it often):
“I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for posing the other side, Rae 😌
But the purpose of a Christian is to “go into all the world and preach the Gospel”, to be a light in darkness, and writing is a way we can do that! It is a command from Jesus Himself to preach the Gospel, so shouldn’t we be using the talents and means God has given us to obey that command? Shoul…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I kind of agree… with both of you 😅
Ummmm I think Aragorn was not meant to be a Christ figure, but JRRT used some traits that happen to overlap.
When we meet Aragorn, he hides in the shadows, always watchful,
but rather quiet and mysterious, preferring to not make himself known. We’d
almost think him a little timid if we didn’t… -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wait naaahhhh 😭😭 Not this guy??
Not wanting to make fun of his character or your personal tastes, but HOW. He’s probably forty, and he looks like my friend’s dad only with glasses. I really want to know the thought process here… -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
I don’t know if there’s an armory in this place, so I just added one.
Ayla
I rubbed my eyes blearily. Had I fallen out of bed? I put my hand on the ground. It was…stone? I leapt to my feet. “Wow.” Sun shone through a high circular window, glinting off of what appeared to b…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I have no idea. I just found it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So are you strengthening your core to increase your balance in jiu-jitsu or for other reasons? Cuz I’m a volleyball player and have some really good reps for balance… 😏 (only a few core exercises tho)
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
My little sister patted my back and knocked me down like a leaf XD
I have the strength of a leaf, truly
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
No, I cAn tAkE iT. It’s FiNe. It’s totally FinE. Seriously though, you can do…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Sighs*
Nah, actually, people can just post the words if they want to
*Does another faceplant*
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
-
whaley started the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I need to develop core strength if I’m ever going to get good at jiu-jitsu. Every time someone writes and posts 500 words on this thread, I will drop everything I am doing and hold a plank until I face-plant.
You can’t post something you’ve already written, it has to be new if you want me to suffer 😄
Also if anyone makes it to 5,000 words, I wil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, I mean, I personally prefer that whoever I’m talking to would make eye contact as well, or at least try to. But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
I do believe consistently making eye contact takes practice and i…[Read more]
- Load More
