@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I’m not great at critiquing, but I did notice one thing.
Eldred Favri, a knight under Lord Damien, was about 21.
Five today… that would make Ninety. Ninety… ninety of his beloved countrymen, women, and even children, dead.
The boy answered, grinning, then, with an air of pride, added, “I’m 7.” “Seven? Well, that certainly is a fine a…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂
They. Have. Met.
Felicity and Lois is a thing guys, you can’t convince me this isn’t a meet-cute, they are a THING. Their ship name is Felois, and oh my goodness Lois does not know how hard he is going to fall for her. It’s perfect.
Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
🙃
Also also I…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If I am not mistaken, that is 32 planks. You girls are insane. I bet you made some telepathic decision to write all those words in the same two days, am I right? AMIRIGHT?!?
*Takes a moment to regain composure*
That’s at least a plank every half hour… *Pulls out calculator to schedule my planks for two days* And I WILL do them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
I like her silver eyes because they make me think of a snowy academia setting, that’s my personal preference. But choose whichever makes you more happy.
Congrats, you’re a expert yapper 🌟
*Pins star on my shirt*
What
It’s a Marcel quo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle You do not have to know all of these things to join, though. I joined without reading any previous parts of the story, and it turned out alright.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge thx
So basically you post a description of your charrie/charries, and you get to explore the school with your characters 😀 Just like Keilah described!
We take turns writing interactions between people, and sometimes people have their own groups/factions/whatever. Things can get crazy; we’ve had several bully vs hero…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years ago
The Arrival is a wonderful science fiction movie with minimal action. I loved the exploration of language and how brains can be wired differently depending on the language (it makes sense if you watch it). It is slightly creepy at first, but honestly very chill for the genre. My grandpa fell asleep while we played it on TV, but I was on the edge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oki cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s pretty detailed to be from a months-old memory, do you have photographic memory? Just curious because I only know one person with that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
If you look up Keefe Sencen images, I guarantee your reference photo will pop up XDXD He’s a character from a popular fantasy series.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Nice! He looks like Keefe Sencen.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Quick question, does anyone have advice for drawing facial hair in a simple style? Not too detailed? Because every time I try, it looks like I smeared hairy toothpaste all over the guy’s mouth
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey I know the drawing reference! XD I’ve been reading through KotLC
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
GASP guys I’m over 3000 posts! That’s actually insane, I can’t believe I yap so much.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
All of you are pure evil. You will stop being evil now, right?

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

- Load More


