@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
There are many books that impacted me as a kid, but I’m just going to say Freddy the Pig. They are my comfort books now, and I’ve loved them since I was 6. There’s always at least 3 plot lines going on, and the characters are hilarious and full of personality. They also tie in a lot of what were then current events, like in one, the a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you don’t want the mom dead, maybe she lost her mind and was shut in an asylum? (Sort of like the Longbottoms in Harry Potter). Or she was abducted?
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never done this before.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ooh, nice!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.
I should really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
I don’t either
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)
Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months…[Read more]
- Load More
