@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol! One of my brothers was born in Puerto Rico.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Reddish blonde. I probably should have hyphenated it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I don’t find it preachy. And that scene was soooo relatable. I feel your pain Martha. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s my description/scene! This is not a direct excerpt, but it probably will be once I get there. 🙂 Character name: Perpetua Grace Frankton
“Can I pet your doggie?”
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes. “Sure.” He told Phil to sit. The girl who had asked gave him a dimpled grin. She was a cute little thing, probabl…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay! I will try to have a description by tonight.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
- Load More

Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]