@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. Maybe your character wanders in and sees what is happening? Ellette is the one with the bad guys, and I’m waiting to see what she does next.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I will
Marcel
A few more kidnappers were trying to disengage Quincy’s tech as Marcel flew back in the window. They backed up a little and got into defensive positions.
Marcel coughed loudly and pounded his chest. The white swirls on his face retreated. He could consciously talk again, although his throat and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I am a writer. I do not tolerate reality. -seen on a shirt
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Glad I could help!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might be able to participate again…. 👀
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae YES! Tagging some people…
@whalekeeper @raxforge @esther-c @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @beth-torres @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @elishavet-pidyon @allthekeepers
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
XD Mars appreciates the compliments.
Hello! This is a roleplay where characters interact in a high school. They can be from many different places and most of them are from some fantasy. Right now, there’s a little fight going on. Even if you don’t want to participate in a fight, there are other characters to interact with.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The closer someone gets to killing him, the more defense mechanisms are awakened. It’s okay, it’s okay, he’ll be fine. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD
Do you do Classical Conversations by any chance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Arguing with people is great fun. 🙂 Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, and ruler of a vast ducktatorship. Currently, my fearsome army of tiny ducks and I are trying to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of fantasy, romance, and some other random WIPs. Besides writing, I love reading, dancing, and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl! (Whew, it’s feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done that XD)
I don’t know what else to say sooo… straight into the questions!!!
1. What’s your favorite fantasy that you’ve read? (Could be a series or…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Heya! I like your tag 😁 I am Whaley, jiu-jitsu master and… Honestly I don’t know what to say about myself. I like watching innovative movies and shows, and overanalyzing everything.
What kind of skills/topics do you enjoy learning? (Other than songwriting, ofc)
What kind of fantasy are you into? Tight worldbuilding, magic organized…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t worry about it! I’ve been busy, so there’s no rush.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, go ahead! Do you want me to write out something more coherent or shorter than the last one? 😂
- Load More
