@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I understand how scary that can be. We’ve been in a situation similar to that before. Praying that you all will feel God’s peace and that He’d strengthen your family. Also praying He’d heal your mom! 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey everyone, please be praying for me and my family.
My mom has been dealing with a lot of health issues, and she had a biopsy of her lymph nodes a week ago to see if the cells are cancerous, because it’s very likely she does have cancer, so it’s been really scary for all of us.
Her doctor called and she’s going to talk with her to go over the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?😎😂
chronic procrastinator here -
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
People have added teachers! Many of them are meant to be used by anyone, but there are a few (? at least one) that belong to certain writers. I’ve thought about doing the same thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
“So… They went for me, because they want him, because they want his brother, because they want you. What’s your name?”
“Rory.”
Marcel thought on this for a second. He took Rory’s hand and swung it up and down, an exhausted shake. “Nice to meet you.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
WHY ALL THE DAD JOKES?????
I stalk this page and I love your art.
I love that soooo much!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep
Marcel
“Sure I do.”
“What happened?”
“A bunch of guys started stalking the kid. Didn’t like that.” Marcel paused to hiss through his teeth, and lightly relaxed his wings. “I would have stuck with normal street fighting, but they kept coming so I had to improvise.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I did not intend for my character to get this hurt. 😂 I anticipate he will be very chill about the whole thing and probably skip hospital. Even if that’s a poor decision.
Marcel
Voices rose and moved. Marcel opened his eyes; the fuzzy light of an electric bulb hung over the couch he lay on. He didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
If you feel like you’re not learning, you might be drawing too much of the same thing and burning your energy out looking at it. I do that aaaallllll the time. Maybe you’re drawing character faces too often, and now you are sick of the style. Or you’ve practiced something to the point where you can’t tell what looks good anymore.
Draw new…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t look at me, Marcel is unconscious. (I’m waiting for Koshka :P)
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited! -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi! You’re alive!
- Load More

@freed_and_redeemed
I finished it! It was so good! Unpopular opinion on KP: Leon’s my favorite.💛
@theducktator Oh my goodness, that means so much!! (and don’t worry at all, I completely understand! Thank you for requesting it at your library!💜💜)
and awww I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!!
YESSSSSSSS, FINALLY.
Sorry XD I’ve just been waiting for someone to say their favorite is Leon. What stuck out about him for you, if you don’t mind sharing?…