@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Does it have to do with Sniper by any chance? -
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll participate if I can come up with an idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“ADHD stands for Attention Deficit-Hey Donuts!” -kid at co-op
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
Okay um… *Thinks about where to start*
So grapheme-color synesthesia is the most common type. I see letters and numbers with colors. Look at a letter, and use your imagination as hard as you can to picture the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
That’s fine with me! 😂 I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at the first post on this topic. It will explain everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, I do!
I have grapheme-color, month-to-color, spatial sequence, ordinal linguistic personification, a little sound-to-color, faint motion+touch-to-sound… Still figuring out that last one XD
And piano keys have colors too. That doesn’t even have a name, I think it’s an extension of grapheme-color.
If you need to ask questions…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
- Load More
