@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy @princesachronicle22
Sorry it took me so long to reply!
Anyway. Princesa, do you want to RP next. My charries are just kinda standing around waiting for Uvah to do something. XD
And, Godly, I don’t mind your using Aloth. 😉 You wrote him perfectly!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gold_hummingbird You write fanfiction? And dragon books? And halfhuman/half animal characters? Yesssss! I write wayyy too many of all of those.
I love HTTYD too! Also a book series called Wings of Fire, which is about dragons. The later books get ehhh in terms of clean content though.
I am currently working on a ten-book Star Wars fanfic,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter That one about not dismembering somebody….YET…
Phenomenal.
Most of my charries are like that. They ARE mostly dragons though.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h 😀 thankss
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And last but not least my favorite one rn LOL
I love him.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 LIZARDSSSSSS!!!!!!
Sorry, had to do it.
Green anoles are GREAT! I remember the first time I caught one; I was at my cousins’ house. There were two brown anoles and one green on the wall, but the green one was “disguised” as brown…you know how they can do that right? Well, anyway, I grabbed the green, then it bit me and…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

Roger is my morally grey warrior character, aka the fan favorite
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter THAT CHARRIE/ CINNAMON ONE LOL
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

Nate aka the Cinnamon Roll boi of the Mcs
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

it’s a fair trade xD
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Then these next ones are ones I made for my novel, Finding You. And it’s my new favorite thing that my readers have started creating memes for it. ^-^

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter Those are all pure perfection…lol. That last one tho!
I wouldn’t be wrapping the characters I’m thinking of in blankets though. I’d snatch them away and then just plain give them MORE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE…….
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

lol this is me
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I do have more! Also some ones I made based on my book.
- Load More

