@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Yes, I do like dragons, and there are many days where I prefer tea to coffee (I’m a sucker for a cup of Earl grey!) I haven’t ever done much in sci-fi, but I like to read it sometimes!
As for my story, the sister feels like she needs to prove herself to her parents. Her older sister is always the go-getter and the dare dev…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@booksandbeakers Of course! I really enjoyed it. You’re a talented author! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 9 months ago
(great minds think alike, eh?)
Totally. 😉
Thank you so much for all that info!!!
Of course! I’m glad it helped, if even just a little bit. 🙂
…
I am going to be referring to this info in the future…
XD
Even though you weren’t replying to me, it is going super helpful for me in the future!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 9 months ago
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
I think my favorite movie is definitely a tie between Lord of the Rings and the Princess Bride XD. Hmm…the language question is hard, but I think I would love to master Gaelic! My favorite dessert is pie, hands down. I’m not exactly sure what my favorite thing about my instruments is, but I really love sharing my music for sma…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh! Cool ideas you have so far!! If I come up with any, I’ll share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can go ahead and write an RP if you’d like. You could like end it with maybe them running into somebody or just finding a couple people in a room; then I’ll pick up from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooh… All of them!! I think Godly has all 8 of her MCs in the castle atm
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and @wilder-w has published as well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 9 months ago
Great question! I don’t think I know anymore than you, but I do know that you are on the right track (concerning how each type of publishing works)
Indy (self) publishing may be easier (I think indie and self are the same), but I do not know from experience. For example, I may try that route if traditional publishing doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, @booksandbeakers, I’ll read through in more detail in a few days, in case I see anything else. That was my quick jaunt 🙂
-
LandriC replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello @booksandbeakers!
Thanks for tagging me! I did a quick read-through of your short story and really enjoyed it! Your dialect was really nice. Like some others mentioned, I might just center the time period a little more in people’s minds. In addition, my brain really wanted a physical description of Many like we got of Lillia (but that can b…[Read more] -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*debating which of my new characters that i need to work on that i could bring. Bc there’s the traumatized soldier boy, (TBH they’re all traumatized, but he’ll be easier to read, with only being 11), my princess, or a very complex guy character*
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(ahhh finally getting to chapters that don’t make me cringe on every single sentence. Get ready for Roger pain 🙁
(Tw- hallucinations/memories of lost loved ones, mentions of murder)
Chapter 8
Roger
I kneeled there, almost frozen in shock until she fell asleep. I felt numb, and tingly as I slowly rose to my feet. My legs felt stiff as I…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin 😀 I’m working on adding the next chapter on here, which is a Roger chapter rn.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I started posting chapters of the book he’s from on here if you want me to tag you to it..? That quote is not till much later in the book, but i’m updating it every or every other day. So we’ll be to it soon 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
rofl!!! Those are absolutely hilarious!! …and soo true… XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can totally add some characters in!
If you want, I can add some of my other charries so they can join up with yours. Does that work?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
0. We met each other a few days ago, during a Crazy Writing Week that is currently going on. It was @godlyfantasy12 who actually told me about Kingdom Pen.
So cool! I briefly considered doing CWW, but then I was like: no, my schedule is already full. Lol. I write in the afternoon, and that is when lots of the extracurricular…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Me too! Lol!
I’m a plantser, so I do have some things plotted, but most of it just plays out itself. For example, after they went to the prison, most of what happened afterwards wasn’t really in my outline. 🙂
- Load More
