@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok guys…
I have an idea…
What if…
we did…
an… *drum roll please!*
AUTHOR RP!!!
So it would be ourselves trapped in the KP library. The Kingdom Pen library is like any cool old library except for one thing… it’s magical! *cue sparkles* Well not quite magical, but suuuper special. It has every single book every publishe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s fine! I was waiting for this to start back up, and now you’re here! Yay!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami slowly approached Uvah who was tending to Nyx’s injuries. She handled him with care, her eyes focused on the task before her.
Ami glanced to the side. Jocelyn’s cheerful demeanor had fallen. Tears slid down her face as she watched her kindred spirit whimper in pain. Ami came closer and gently pla…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
I should be able to write an RP later this afternoon!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c That’s cool! I’m good with whatever you want!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I may join back in if we start this up again. I’m already doing the Character Castle, and I have things to do outside of writing, so I’m not sure if I’ll find time to do it. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
those are @godlyfantasy12‘s charries, by the way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yep!! It’s kinda cute really. Except when they’re bullies (looking at you, Aramis and Edric)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awwww Pax!!! I should get my charries into that room sometime, their reactions would be hilarious.
@loopylin @theloonyone You guys want to continue our RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“I am Pelgarkine.” Serin explained.
Not that it really explained anything, but at least he knew what she was now.
She looked around, glaring at Dante last of all, and asked, “Now, can anyone tell me where to find a good weapon in this light-forsaken build…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Kinda. These are the characters, but if they were kids and teenagers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds awesome so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol! That’s awesome!! XD
If you want, you could add her in once Sky shows up… *mischievous grin* XD
-
Esther and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w @sarafini
Has this started up again?
-
Esther replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Maggie!! *waves* Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Awesome that you and Landri C. know each other!
As for my writing… well… it’s all over the place. Lol. My WIP is ya dystopian, and I worked on a fantasy duology for a while…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
I’ll throw in Destry, Fynn, and Skyler (Ami’s siblings).
I’ll post pictures of them in a sec.
(I’m copying these from my planning doc XD)
Descriptions:
Destry — 21
Destry is the eldest of the Nadir children. He watches out for all of his siblings and protects them like his father does. He strives to always please hi…[Read more]
- Load More

