@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This RP will probably be short cuz I have to leave somewhere soon. 🙂
And can you remind me who’s joining up with my charries?
Skyler
Sky peeked around Destry, trying to see the group. They didn’t look dangerous at all. Destry’s posture relaxed.
Before Des could stop her, Sky marched forward and introduced herself. “Hi!”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6
I’m so sorry everyone!! I totally forgot about this yesterday!! 😭 😭
I need to set a reminder for myself. 😅
The Monday group can go ahead and RP this Monday if they’d like.
Again, so sor…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! It looks really good! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Allison!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I like to say my writing is all over the place! My WIP is dystopian ya, but I have ideas (almost all not written) for a contemporary novel, his-fic novel, a fantasy duology, and 2-5 biblical fiction works. X…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for the welcome and the questions! First off, yes snakes are cool and beautiful but i dont like to hold them at all. I like to play video games like “Portal”, “Halo” and many others. Minecraft is also pretty fun! I love to write about my charterers best friend, shes so happy and nice and talkative and interesting to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! Sounds good!
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Am I supposed to RP next?? I can’t remember. XD
Sorry I haven’t RPed yet!! I will do it today. I promise! 🙂
-
Allison started the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m Allison and I love to write dystopian and mystery novels that are full of description and life-like characters, which can be a little challenging sometimes. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten and I love it! I am so excited to join Kingdom Pen, I think it’s awesome to find a Christian based writing group. Besides writing I love…[Read more]
-
Allison changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Fine with me–none of my characters are in your groups, so it should be good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwiter76 Ok, good to know! (Even though I probably won’t be RPing in the group they’re in.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, such a great family!!
And I also was thinking how Adolphus and Henry are literally just like Crosshair and Jareth….
Ahhh redeemed characters with kids are so awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! Here we go!
1. Favorite Bible character?
Queen Esther, of course. 😉 Besides the face that she has an epic name, I love reading her story because she trusted God so much and let Him use her in miraculous ways!
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which country would it be? And why?
I wish I could tour Europe,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW THOSE KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!
I mean, you’ve got good-looking adults, but those little boys….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Allen
“Not really. I mean, yes, glass blades break easier than metal, but they also have the capability to be much lighter and sharper. They were great for people who relied more on their stealth and speed than on their strength. I remember reading about a time when there were a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Wrong tag, oops.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna I live in Florida. Down here we get a lot of new coverage about invasive pythons. They eat native wildlife, but recently we found their eggs are being eaten by bobcats. So the animals are learning how to survive with a new predator in town…….
My dad had an idea of a story where a python queen is terrorizing the animals of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 At least he went to heaven. At least THAT part is hopeful!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! XD
Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
Of course!! Y’all have been a huge help! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishvet-pidyon All righty! Just going to wait until you do it. If not I’ll have it written by tomorrow (hopefully)
- Load More
