@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
LOL love those XD
Ikr?! XD
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol
Yes, XD lol
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
XDXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
Dante looked up at him. “Thanks…for saving me.”
Allen nodded. “You’re welcome.”
He was dripping wet now….
…but at least he probably would be dry by the time he left this place.
If he could even leave.
Could any of them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Thanks! I like coming up with those kinds of things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-this-thread
I found some more memes!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s so cool that you have a fantasy Queen Esther retelling!! I love that idea!
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really good introduction to how Jade looks!! I’m already interested in who she is and her story! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
Aww! Thanks so much!! That’s super encouraging. 🥰🥰🥰
That second one up there ^ is still one I have yet to use in a scene, but I can’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great playlists!! Aww and I love the mood boards!! (I really need to do Dylan’s…XD)
Thanks!! 😀
They seem like such a sweet duo! Love them! <3
Yes, they are!! <3 That is… after Audrey finds out that Miles is her dad. XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also everyone (Sorry to chat so much) 😀 but I was wondering if you would want to (You defiantly don’t have to if you don’t want to ) But I’m writing a historical fiction book and could you just read over it and see if it pulls you in, if you can see it , if it sound real and other things like that! Thanks!
Jade stepped off the train into the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That little piece of writing you shared is so good! I like how it paints a picture of what the main character is seeing! Here’s a piece of my writing that I wrote recently, it may seem not very exciting- but it is part of a book based off a nightmare I had and it is pretty creepy so I’ll just stick with this 😀
I walked…[Read more]
-
Esther and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
Good!
Happy birthday!!! 🥳
That’s so cool!!
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
Awesome!! 😀
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you on some other time!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Welp… I guess our group hasn’t RPed for a while. XDXD We’ll have to remember to do it this week. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops. Totally missed your question. 🤦🏻♀️
What do you want to talk about?
Erm… Let’s see here…
I don’t know. 😂 Maybe you have an idea?
- Load More
