@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@euodia-vision I like that! You’re pretty good.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I was going just to leave it black and white but his green eyes had to be included so… ✨color✨ XD
(Ahhh I know right? I’m going to draw her other two main characters soon, their names are Helena (Lena) Clarke, and Finnegan Clarke. I don’t understand how she finds such wonderful names!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They’re great songs. I’d recommend a listen sometime. 😉🥰❤️
At least some of them…I know there’s a lot. 🤣🤣🤣
Your welcome!!! 😄
I’ll keep that in mind.
XD lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Here we go! 😀
Amidala
Adam finished his prayer and Ami took a deep breath. She was still worried for Ev and Will, but after praying, she felt much more at peace.
Wyatt wiped a single tear from his eyes. “We’d better keep going….maybe we can find some food…or maybe an exit or something.”
Brayson nodded in agreement. “I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…my favs are probably Truth I’m Standing On (this one for sure!!!), Prince Charming, Crazy Beautiful You, Before I Knew Jesus, Fragile Heart, Work in Progress, and probably What You Can’t Forget. ❤️
Awesome!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Fragile Heart and Work in Progress. I love those as well!!
And Truth I’m Standing On is a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
The group with Luna kinda just vanished. XD If y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Great playlists/moodboards!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx!! 😀
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of L.C. recently…she has a lot of great songs. 🥰
So cool!! I love her music!! My favorite songs of hers are probably Write About It (cuz, ya know, I’m a writer and all), Prince Charming, How Can You Not, and Make It Through. What about…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
Cool!
Those are HILARIOUS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ikr?! XDXD
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
Looks like I need to watch the movie again if I get the chance. Lol 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

So I drew this today… this is my friend’s character, Jack Progress. I don’t know how I feel about the finished product. Thoughts? @everyone-anyone-all-people
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile An alligator pen, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, I like that!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yep, mostly peaceful games. I watch my brother play Super Smash Bros with my cousins whenever we’re at their house. He says he actually doesn’t know how to play too well and usually just plain smashing buttons and hoping he doesn’t fling his guy off a cliff….
Funny enough, if it hadn’t been for that game, I wouldn’t be using a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Alex! Steve! Agggh you write the most impressive death scenes!!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. But we will see….. 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! That helps a lot. I think changing it through her eyes would make it a whole lot better. Also describing her family, is something I was struggling on, also writing who the Walton’s were. After I make some edits and add on i’ll post it again. You have helped so much! Thank you!! 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s true! But if you didn’t think grapefruit was a weird food, would I really have answered your initial question properly?🤔😜
*chuckles* you got me there. 😂
-
Allison started the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m trying to write a book that I have had the idea for, for sooooo long. And every time I try to start it, I always find something wrong with it. Can you give me your feedback on this first rough draft? I’ts the first little bit of chapter one after the prologue and I personally think its to busy, but I really would like some other p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, those are great! I love emperors new grove!
Ikr? XD
I haven’t actually watched that movie. I like foreverrr. XDXD
- Load More
