@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your point about Dune not having thumbs is interesting, considering the fact that Quelin and Rina apparently have them? @kyronthearcanin Is that a major point in the story? Like maybe the other species used to (or currently) look down on the felisaro because they’re “lesser” or “not as advanced” because they don’t have thumbs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll try to get one done today!
@mineralizedwritings LOL. His wings do look awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Who are you?” Elissa asked.
Hitchens bowed. “Ah, I do not believe I have had the pleasure. I am Colonel James Matthew Hitchens of the Royal British Army, madam.”
Elissa still looked timid…..probably for good reason. “Um, hi. I’m Elissa. Those two behind me are Milo and Cammie and–” She froze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FEATHER-HEAD HA HA HA
I have to say I love that crossover idea.
@godlyfantasy12 WHOAAA That’s actually really cool. Thier powers sound awesome! And Grimm chasing Nyx….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Neat! (I already have plenty of pictures of charries like Hunter, Crosshair, and the rest, so I guess I just have to put them together)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, just wait!!!! ❤️ (lol, you would be correct! XD)
Ok good! They need love and truth!! 😊
Lol…oh no…😂 Poor Ev and Ami and everyone else!!!! 😅😥😯😟
Yeah… lol XD. This is the second draft and it’s ending up pretty different from the first draft. (Same plot points, different means of getting there, if that makes sense.) I really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!! I love how he stands out from the background.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s too funny.
Reed is such a perfectionist, lol………
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Sometimes, if I look too hard at a letter (like when I’m reading a dictionary and all the words start with K or F or something) I think “Why are our letters so weird?” 😂 I don’t know, it just happens…
@joy-calle I’ve never had this happen to me. I’ve looked back on my writing from when I was nine or ten and thought “Wow, this is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So, I don’t know what advice I’ll be able to offer, since I’m editing my first novel. XD (I know I’ve been writing for a couple of years, but I rarely ever finished writing a book. 😂)
Anyway, I’ll echo what some of the others have said. If you need to, take a break. For as long as you need. Sometimes, when I don’t write for a littl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love those moodboards…How do you make them? I want to do it for my fanfic characters now.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, that’s great! 😀 No one in my family loves history as much as me..😭 Except maybe for 1 of my aunts…she likes history. 🙂
At least you have a family member who does. 😊
Ah, wellllll….haven’t written much for them lately since I’m kinda out of ideas/motivation, but they’re doing…uhm…y…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂 I love that ship name
Thanks! XD (That reminds me… I need to throw in another couple on this game show… 😏)
Ooh, that is so cool! I’ve done it for Eliza and Kimbel too, and Eliza is ISFJ-T while Kimbel is ISTJ-A. That’s why their relationship dynamic is so cute cause she’s veryyy emotional and he’s super logical but his softness fo…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss, history is so interesting!!!!! I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one who loves History, lol, sometimes it seems as though I’m weird and the only one who does XDXDXD
😂 lol. You’re definitely not the only one. My dad and my brother also really like history so it’s fun to discuss it with them. 🙂
Speaking of World War…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
LITTLE ARA AND NOVEMBER ARE ADORABLE!!! 😍🥰
I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember! 😀 I think I was 10 when I attempted to write a book. (It was bad… Like, the chapters were half a page long. XD) I started a lot of other projects. I always puzzled how an author could write such long books. 😂 Anyway, when I di…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Don’t mind me falling off the face of the planet for a little bit. 😜 (I had some stuff to do) Either way… I’m back! XD
Yeah…Ancient History is not my forte, but it’s not too bad, lol XD I really love seeing how a lot of Biblical prophecy (like the destruction of certain cities) has come true and is supported by archeolog…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heres my characters entry! @keilah-h if you dont mind I might borrow some of your questions 😀
Mike: Aright! Here is the next two people , Sam Smith and this stunning lady, Jean Walton!
Jean: *Laughs* Im not stunning. (So all of you guys know, Jean is a really pretty person)
Sam: *Clenches his fists and sighs deeply* I already hate…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Every book you recommended sounds amazing! Ill defiantly add them to the list! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome! I LOVE your story ideas so far. I’ve had ideas kinda like it but haven’t exactly fleshed them out much.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
And wow, that’s a great idea! I’ve read both Warriors and Wings of Fire (up until… a certain point? I don’t know how long they’ll keep going…), but never thought of actually doing it myself. Thanks again for the awesome idea! I will definitely get to work on that. If I ever post it, I’ll definitely tag you! 😃
- Load More
