@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I really like the characters names and how they do seem real. I dont see any mistakes or anything wrong with it. (Reading on here is fine, I dont think you need a google doc. Are you posting more? 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awesumfaith
Thanks! I really like your also!
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I dont think I have tried that yet, but that sounds super fun to do!! Ill try that soon!
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c
@freedomwriter76
@acancello
@kyronthearcaninHave you ever made a fanfic off of the Bible? (Or, I guess it would be more historical fiction.) I haven’t, but I think doing the research of digging into the Word would be super cool!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do you ever listen to a song or musical score and write the scene you hear being played out in the notes and lyrics?
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @solfyre @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
This is the autobiographical allegory that I’ve started. Please, what are your thoughts? How do the characters grab you? (Also is a Google Doc easier for y’all to read it?
This is a story of Little One and the ways she walked on her journey from her home…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! They’re slowly becoming my favorite characters, I’m becoming obsessed 😂😂😂
I love Fera’s name!
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m replying days late…🤦♀️
Naw, you’re good. 🙂 (I still have to write the next RP for the Character Castle! 😬 I kept forgetting. 😣 I’ll try my best to get it written tomorrow. 😀)
Awww, thanks!!! They’re a lot of fun…XP
Yw!! 😊
Haha, yep!!! There he is!!! 😉 (Aww, I’m so glad you think so!!! ❤️ He’s one of my favs 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m curious to know what happens with Asher and Ev’s relationship! (Asher’s betrayal is my favorite arc in your book)
Yes, me too! Lol. The conflict definitely doesn’t end in book one. (Let’s just say that maybe Asher was partially lying about his motives for turning them in… 😏)
I like it! I think the pacing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith, I love Ridge and Anika!! 😍 They’re my favorites of your charries! They sound so cute together!!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @loopylin
Like always, y’all’s charries are ✨amazing✨!! 😉 😄
Imma post my charries soon!! (Soon, as in later this evening or tomorrow. …
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol 😂 I always end up loving my side characters more than the MCs 😂
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooo, i like him too!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Lol 😂 well, personally I never get tired of hearing about characters and worlds
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, your characters are making me very interested in the story!
You’re characters with all the dimensions and stuff are very intriguing! I really like them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 LOL Serin and Allen are about to go at it. Sadly, I can’t reply until tomorrow, but that was certainly funny to read!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princeaschronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“You may go and search out the disturbance.” Sylvia told them. “I will stay with the wounded one to make sure her injuries remain stable.”
Serin looked quite annoyed at being called “the wounded one.” “I’m coming.” she hissed, standing up.
Allen watched as Ellie walked down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“And I made sure that man wouldn’t hurt anyone else. So unless you want the same thing to happen to you, I suggest you stay quiet.”
Feather only caught the last bit of Crosshair’s words, but she knew what he was talking about.
Hitchens chuckled. “My…isn’t someone in a mood? I never said I would h…[Read more]
- Load More

I have, actually, kind of just for fun. It was roughly 1500 words because I was entering it in a contest thingy. I called it Two-hundred and Seventy-Six because it was from one of the crew member’s perspectives in the story where Euroclydon smashed Paul’s ship to Rome, and yet they all survived. The sailor I used for an MP was pretty skeptical the…[Read more]
I have so many ideas for Biblical fiction!! 😂 Someday, I’d love to actually write it. XD
I’d love to write about: Simon Peter, Rhoda, one of Jesus’ siblings, and Esther.
Obviously, that would take a lot of work, so I haven’t expanded upon it. (The most I did was make a moodboard for Simon Peter. 😁)
And I have more ideas that I can’t remember right now. XD