@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! Also, a Thor pfp now?
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I forgot to mention that Nathaniel has a crush on Fynn, and makes it really obvious without actually admitting it, but Fynn tries to ignore it. Partially because she doesn’t know how she feels herself. I’m not going to do a lot of their romance in my story tho, only going to hint at it
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, here’s my charrie of the day
Fynn Plenry
A Scavenger Pirate. She has long dark brown hair and blue eyes. Human.
She’s from Walraven but lives on the ship. She loves to hum softly while she works and sketches in her spare time. She’s quiet and observant, noticing the details. She’s reserved and keeps her feelings to herself, but makes a…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
idk…I guess I forget about him at times…XD😅 His book is on backburner, I guess that’s why, lol! 😂
Lol, no biggie. 😁 I get that. 😉
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, I’m glad!!! 🥰😁
Yw! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh! I’ll definitely read this when I get the time! 👍 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I totally get that, girl…same for me! XD😅)
XD
Praise the Lord that He still loves us despite our mistakes and that He is always there to help us overcome sin! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH, why have I not heard about Abelard until now?! He is so cool!!! I love him!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Karci sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰 (aww, that’s okay, girl! Take whatever time you need! ❤️)
Thanks. 😅 😊
IKR!? ❤️❤️❤️XD (Aww, girl, that makes me so happy!!! 🥰🥰🥰😁 Haha…yeah…I don’t like them either 😅)
Yes!! 🥰 (I’m so glad!! [Let’s just say that encouragement is something I personally need to work on. It’s so much easier when I’m texting with someone or talk…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! How to Train Your Dragon is awesome, and your story sounds really cool. 🙂 I’ll tag you when I get the next chapter up!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 They definitely are!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ami and Ev!!! ❤️❤️❤️ (okay…okay…especially Ev 😂)
Thx!!
lol. Of course! 😉 😆(I do too. 🤭)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ooh, this is fun.
I will say that most of the music I’m listening to while writing is soundtracks from other movies… I got inspired for a whole fanfic that way which had nothing to do with the story the song’s supposed to be for……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Ha, cute historical figure drawings! I like that. They look like they could be covers for a children’s series about famous people.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like it!! It reminds me just a bit of a story I’ve been working a bit on based off How to Train Your Dragon, but mine’s kinda more of a rip-off…..I love the worldbuilding on it though, which is why I keep it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 Yeah, we should get this going! I don’t know where to start from though. Anyone remember?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice! 🙂I think I will go a little wild and do some planning for the next chapters, just to make sure everything stays clear. 🤣
I’ll most likely have chapter two up by the end of the day. Just gonna look over it first, because I’ve been looking at so many WIPs that I kind of got it confused with another… So, I’m just…[Read more]
- Load More
