@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Ok! Still gotta introduce some new charries though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom They were a thing several decades ago. They’re properly called autostereograms.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll wait for you to RP as Kunen or Serin before I write Allen’s reply.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Ok, so for privacy reasons, instead of making a doc, I’m going to make a separate forum with the list of roomies. Nobody has to reply to it since it’s just there for our reference. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I actually just got the part where Emma is introduced! I think she may end up being my favorite. 😉
Yeah, it’s cool, but such hard work…😅😂
Lol, I can imagine. XD
Glad to hear you’re doing well!!! I’ve been doing really well lately, actually, so thanks for asking!!! 🥰🥰🥰
🥰🥰
Awesome!! Of course! 😄
Also, so cool that yo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oooh, looks like a flower of some sort. Or like the answer pages on one of those hidden 3d image books (y’know, the ones where you only see it if you cross your eyes and stuff) where it shows you what the image is supposed to look like in a style just like that.
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwtiter76
Thx! HTTYD is my favorite movie
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okey dokey, I think I got it. Thx!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin
@elanor @felicity @starshiness @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-inHere’s the next part!
The days seemed lighter after that. The guilty burden of hiding the letter was gone, now what lingered was just grieving her best friend. Little One didn’t often journey out to her garden anymore or…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Also, I has a question. Are we taking turns RPing? Or are we just RPing randomly?
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds good to me! 👍
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok!
-
Euodia replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!
O trampled death where is your sting?
The angels roar for Christ the King! -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep, definitely meant amorphous star! Totally didn’t just put two random words together… Idk how that happened honestly. I looked up and thought, wait, what is a morphed star? And then forgot what I was thinking when I put it, so… Yeah, we’ll go with amorphous! 😅🤣
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
@elanor
Amen. “The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.”
2 Peter 3:9
“For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose.…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
Happy Resurrection Sunday!!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @everyone
Happy Easter! He has risen indeed! My life will never be the same because Jesus Christ has risen from the dead!!
“this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
🙃That moment you realize you read the comments and they meant a whole lot to you, but you never responded to them.😁🤗 Thank you so much for your feedback! You all are awesome.
I’m getting ready to post my next section in the allegory; I’ll try to tag you!
*Happy gasp* Another allegory writer! What’s yours about?
Awh, thank…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh, cool! I love it! It’s like ocean waves, or morphed stars…
*me reading through this and realizing ‘morphed stars’ makes no sense* 😅🤣
- Load More
