@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith Ok! I’m fine with that.
@euodia-vision The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 WOW Ara’s cool!! And that garden and snake story is an interesting addition!
Question: is the “serpent” just an ordinary snake and they can all talk and are evil in this universe? Or is it a specific creature (maybe like a wingless, legless dragon sort of thing) which is actually a servant of the villain? (Especially considering…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
*walks in* I may or may not be stalking this forum and I may or may not secretly be wanting to join. So if @awsumfaith and (maybe) Naolin are leaving… could I jump in?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AW ARA! I love, love, love her backstory! Her grandmother’s sacrifice *sobs* SO good!
*cries in having no popcorn*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooooooh I knew pretty much none of that and it’s SOOOO good. Ara is even better than I thought! And the vine scar is super cool. Can’t wait to see where this goes! 😃😉
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @and all y’all others I’m forgetting, sorry 😅
Ok, I was really excited to roleplay on here and I still want to, but I’ve gotten really busy and it’s getting difficult to keep up. So I’m not gonna RP anymore (😭) but y’all can keep Naolin in if you really want to. I’ll still be on…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love Ara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the story with the serpent is so cooool and intriguing, I just love it and wanna hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*squeals* I love it!!!!! *steals @gwyndalf-the-wise and @freedomwriter76 ‘s popcorn*
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHHH THE BOYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY LOVE THEM SO MUCH, POOR BABIES!!!!! Everyone else loves Reuben but I claim Joshua as my own!!!!!!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Starshiness are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awww poor guy!!! And LOL, Wrecker would probably love whatever sus thing Bucky would have planned–either doing it or messing it up…..
Hunter
“Hey, are you drawing something?” William asked. “Can I see? It’s okay if not!”
“Sure.” Hunter turned the sketchbook toward them so they could see. “It’s just a picture…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 Yeah, poor Pax!! I wonder if he feels the same about the dragons as he will with bird-winged characters…..
Maybe I should make one of them try to make friends with him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes, get ’em Steve!
@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Crosshair to get into a fight with Aramis or something, I want to see how that’ll go down.
@whalekeeper Your characters and species are so cool. Also, are you going to start for Omega, Beta and Thorn’s group or should I?
Hunter
“How’s it going?” one of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Whoa, nice! I like the scene so far (even with hardly any context)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin IKR? That sound designer was brilliant.
@whalekeeper If I did it was a long time ago….but that soundtrack is just so cool, isn’t it???
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aw, poor Paxton!! 🥺
Lukas
Lukas noticed that Paxton seemed nervous… uncomfortable… alone, maybe? He furrowed his brow, knowing how all three of those felt.
“Paxton,” he said, getting the boy’s attention. “You can have a seat if you’d like.” Lukas offered a soft smile.
Paxton nodded, not making eye contact and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, I love that!!!! 😍 uh oh…someone’s gonna die…I feel it… (aww, Lukas!!!! btw, his pic is the same as the one I have for my boi Yosef! XD)
Wellll….
One dies, after redemption, but someone else never quite gets redeemed…… (I shall say no more for now… unless you wanna really wanna know… 😏)
(Oh, so cool!!)
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️ Th…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Whoops! Almost forgot about Ami’s group. XD
I’m just gonna assume that Eva and Ara are already in the room. 🙂
Ami
Ami took a deep breath, tightening the grip on her two bags. She stood in front of the white door of the dorm room. Everything would be fine. Just like Ev said. She would meet new people and mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Having these three together was such a
badgood idea!! 🤣Ev
Ev furrowed his brow and reluctantly shook Arthur’s hand. “Yeah… er…” he cleared his throat and straightened his back. “The name’s Everton. You can call me Ev.”
“I’m glad you got to meet me, Ev.” Arthur replied with a grin. He turned to Tony, who in…[Read more]
- Load More
