@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH FREEDOM WHAT?!?!?!?!?! MARVEL AND PIRATES I CAN’T HANDLE THIS I’M IN LOVE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but…..
……….
………..
……………..
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO POOR BUCKY BOI?!?!?!?!?!?! THE SADDEST BACKSTORY EVER, I CAN’T EVEN.
AND HOW DID YOU FIND SUCH ADORABLY HANDSOME PICS FOR EVERYONE?!?!?! 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol….😂😂😂 Why did they want your brothers to love Cap, anyhow!? XD I mean, I know he’s amazing, but…why BRAINWASHING!?!?!?!? 🤣
Idk, probably because he’s the best superhero and reflects Jesus… 😂 I DON’T KNOW WHY BRAINWASHING! But whenever we share our fav characters everyone always says “Well Steve is obviously first so we don’t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll definitely try that once I have some free time XD. Sometime today for sure.
You play guitar?! Cool! I do too! 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You said you wanted your charrie with mine? Just making sure before I introduce my boys.
Yes ma’am! If that’s fine with you! 😁 I’ll try to introduce my charries later on today.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay, hey, sorry I left yesterday, I had a sudden meeting I forgot about. XD But, I don’t know what else to do, so maybe you could try to make the playlist and then share it on here and we can see if anyone else can add to it?
Awesome! I believe I found you and followed you. XD Were you able to add to the playlist I made?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Love it! But… I don’t think I’m in this RP. 😅 Seems cool, though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just had a feeling it was him and…just…I…just…😭
I know!!! 😭 I’m so glad that Ev has Ami, tho, or he’d follow the same path and I couldn’t do that to ma boi!!! 🥺
😭😭😭 It’s just like Leon!!!!! 💔💔😭 Except Leon finds the truth before his hatred/disbelief/etc destroys him, but…still!!! 😭
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh a villain playlist sounds really cool!
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the playlist. 😕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah it’ll be a fun idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Just what I thought too! @godlyfantasy12 That’s really cool how you included that (and it makes sense the snake was actually the villain)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter
“I draw on occasion.” Abelard told him.
William chuckled. “Not exactly…I’m not really artistic. Let’s just say that everything I draw turns into blobs at some point.”
Hunter laughed also. “Ha, you’d sympathize with my siblings then. You should see what happens to whatever Wrecker draws.”
@euodia-vision You sai…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Ooh! Cool! Can’t wait to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Just so you know, Beta is a velociraptor, and Omega appears human in all respects except she has talons for feet, a tail, some spikes, and wings.
Beta
“I am Harriet Adelaide Thorn, of the Thorn House. People just call me Thorn. But I’m less sharp than rosy, to tell you the truth. Who are you two?” Thorn asked.
“I’m Omega, and that’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I don’t have Spotify. But this idea is really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m not judging you!! I finally know somebody who’s just as obsessive over characters they don’t even own!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m apparently getting ready to go to a movie now, but I’ll come back and mess around with stuff later. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Edit thread (for all your editing questions) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Glad it helped!!! 🙂😉
- Load More
