@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I don’t even know how I forgot the perytons! I haven’t written about them but their sooooo beautiful.
Yeah, Orthus is cool. I never added him but maybe I should go back and rewrite it… 🤔
Btw I’ve seen bits and pieces of Song of the Sea, and I’ve watched and read Wolfwalkers. The animations are so great!
I second @awsumfaith…[Read more]
-
Faith and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh I just love those! I wanna use them now …
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooo, you’ll have to share some of the creatures you’ve made!
Perytons??? Deer??? I love this!!!!
And thank you! I’m glad you like it
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Weird, two of my favorites are dragons and phoenixes. Also, btw my HTTYD dragon would most likely be either a fury or a skrill.
Yesssss dragons and Phoenixes are the best of all of the creatures. And Skrills are cool too, I like those.
Salamanders. This sounds weird, cause yes, they exist, but there are many legends about fire…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
So, kinda late, but I just saw this, and love it. XD
Weird, two of my favorites are dragons and phoenixes. Also, btw my HTTYD dragon would most likely be either a fury or a skrill.
Some other of my favorites are the Cerberus. In mythology there is usually only one, guarding Hades, but I’ve written books where there are…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem! We’re just throwing ideas around at this point XD
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
What do you think? Just list the songs here and I’ll add them, or do want to do the link thing again? XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooooh, I love it! 😃 The descriptions were just👌
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Right, that’s what I’ve been doing… The problem is the link only works for one person and for a limited amount of time. So, doing multiple playlists is kinda rough.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Don’t worry about it lol. Spotify is difficult XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Keilah!! 😊
I see, that’s gonna be fun to read!
For sure! XD
Oooo!! I’m glad Adrian gets a redemption arc. And I totally get the reason Ami falls for him. Yeah. 😉 Do Everton and Ami have a ship name?
Me too. ☺️
Yep. 😉
Yes they dooo!! I call them Everdala. 🥰
No problem! Keep going if you want, I like hearing abo…
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! I’ve seen a few posts about some people being at CWW and I think that’s really cool how there is a virtual fellowship of young Christian writers in the same circles.
How are y’all’s writing goals going so far?
#Peng-win -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
This isn’t the prettiest rhythm, but I love the heart.
Lord don’t let me
walk with You with my dregs
when I’ve spent
all of myself with the rest.
I’m surrounded by distracting tolls
when You by right
should own my best.
Fix my broken eyes to purely
and firstly view
working and walking wholly
with the fullest of me for You.
(Also, do…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yup 😂 definitely
Hey, that charrie sounds cool!And I like that idea of the plasma ribbons, that’s awesome
And yes, Toothless is the best. If I were a viking I’d have a fury of some sort. Whether it be the light, night, or night lights. They’re the cutest ones in my opinion 😍
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
Sooo… I’m not seeing how to make it to where anyone can add to it. It’s public; is that what that means? I didn’t think it did, but idk. 😅 If not, how do you do that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, he doesn’t have a movie, that’s a real shame……
Missed opportunity on Marvel’s part….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, I meant “his wings.” Sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I was going to tell you what they looked like and then deleted it….but it wasn’t KP eating it again, it was me closing the page before I sent it.
I’ll just repost what I’ve put before.
All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining they look like.

Crosshair is second from the left–the one with the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I’m liking this idea!! I’d love to hear more!
- Load More
