@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I lost track myself, lol. Sorry!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH I LOVE THEM! PETER IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PIETRO AND WANDA *cries*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay! My character Riya was going to be with someone but they haven’t been on for a while. So you could join our room then our charries could interact and stuff while we wait for the others to come.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you say you needed another roommate for some charries?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else
So, I may not get to writing a RP today. I have to get some actual writing done. 😂 But I may be able to hop on later and write on real quick. We’ll see. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Everdala! I love it. 🙂 <3
Thx! Me too. ☺️ XD
Awwwwww Esther I love this!!!!!! I agree with what everyone else was saying! I’d definitely make sure you flesh out Adrian’s inner conflict with his dad loving him and wanting to do things to please his dad. Make sure that’s very fleshed out.
Thanks so much!!! 😊
I’ll definit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love that, Godly!! Wonderful job! 😄 Can’t wait to read more!! 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Your creatures are really cool! I especially love the idea of the Loasi’em! For some reason it made me think of the Last Airbender, but I honestly have no idea why lol. 😅🤣
I’ve made up some creatures, mainly in healer, but they’re mainly just the races in general. Lupinari (wolves), Felisaro (cats), Arcanin (bears), Falcor…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Fun fact, my friend and I did this thing a while back where we both had to write a series on dragons/wolves (kind of a wings-of-fire feel, I guess) and one of the MCs for mine, Kulgar, had an evil uncle named Erebus. XD
Oh niiiiice! Must be a good villain name then. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Erebus
Erebus opened his eyes. Darkness surrounded him. His heart beat quickly as he grasped for something to cling to. Why was he frightened of the darkness that surrounded him? He was used to the darkness. He called it home. But this darkness didn’t give him a welcoming feel. It made him feel, alone. The usual marching of soldiers, clashing o…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, I love him!
Fun fact, my friend and I did this thing a while back where we both had to write a series on dragons/wolves (kind of a wings-of-fire feel, I guess) and one of the MCs for mine, Kulgar, had an evil uncle named Erebus. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-on-here
Well, I have finally come to introduce my villain. Plus I noticed no one has RP for a while so I thought I’d come on and get this going again. XD
Erebus
Age: 23
Appearance: Light brown (almost dirty blond) hair that comes…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow, you’re creatures are really cool! I like the Phantom and White Lie
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
 So far my goals are going well, part of my goal was joining a writing community, and I’m here, so I think that goal was accomplished.
@euodia-vision
That’s great! 😁 Yeah, after CWW I wanted a writing community too. I looked on Facebook for Christian writing groups, but those are huge and not personal and I sort of felt a little lost. I wanted a…[Read more] -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s great!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! Yay! A fellow Penguin! One thing about that week I really loved was finding a group of young girls who were friends and writers, about the same age as I was when I started writing with my friends. It was cool to kinda come back to my youth. And also speak in as an “older sister” in the way I wished I had a mentor or someone…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Awwwwww Esther I love this!!!!!! I agree with what everyone else was saying! I’d definitely make sure you flesh out Adrian’s inner conflict with his dad loving him and wanting to do things to please his dad. Make sure that’s very fleshed out.
I love, love, love the love triangle going on. XD A lot of these can be very cheesy but with the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Were You in Crazy Writing Week 2023? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I did CWW this year! So far my goals are going well, part of my goal was joining a writing community, and I’m here, so I think that goal was accomplished. 😂
#for-reindeerhan -
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c
Sooo… what’s currently going on in the school and with all the charries rn? Trying to figure out how to help @keilah-h and my characters transition. XD Also, who was my charrie Riya rooming with again?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh nice! I like them both!
- Load More
