@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that…….
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Warning y’all, I listen to those bands that like no one has heard of… at least no one I know XD. I think The Arcadian Wild, the Gray Havens, and Andrew Peterson make up most of my playlists lol. 😅🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity thanks! I like my pfp too, he’s a favorite character of mine from a TV show. I traced a picture of him and turned him into a dragon!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll probably find some kind of pictures for these eventually XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright, then, we’ll try yours first! 🙂 Here’s the playlist for villains:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
XD that’s hilarious. I’ve asked some weird questions of my own, but I think my friends are used to it by now lol.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Any writers on Writergram? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@starshiness Writergram is just like the # and what people call people who are using instagram for their book/writing stuff or are part of the writing community. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Oh, ha ha thanks! He’s Crosshair, Hunter and Wrecker’s brother, Tech. He’s got an awesome story himself if you want to hear it!
-
LOL………That’s too funny.
-
-
Sure thing!
He’s the smartest out of the five dragons, hence his name; he’s also probably autistic? (official canon hasn’t confirmed that but it’s what a lot of people are saying based on his actions and personality). Used to be a bit fidgety at times, but has since grown out of it (mostly). He also loves recording each and every new sound he…[Read more]-
Thanks!
He seemingly sacrificed himself to protect his siblings on a mission, disconnecting a cable car (with him underneath) so that the rest of the vehicle would loosen from where it’d gotten caught, sending his brothers and sister to safety from the other dragons pursuing them. One of his wings and one leg were both ripped off in the incident,…[Read more]
-
-
Not sure if you saw what I wrote above? Sorry if I sound pushy or something, but I realized I replied to my own comment instead of yours.
-
Considering you already saw the pic in more detail.
-
-
Ha ha, yep! Canonically, I’m pretty sure he’s dead, but I love him too much to leave him to die so…….
What’s that about plums, by the way?
-
Oh, ha ha!! poor guy, never got to enjoy his snack.
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh I love it!!!! I can’t wait to hear more!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
“Uh….Can you catch?” Elliot asked, dropping an apple.
Feather lunged to get it, hearing a soft thud as it landed in her open glove. (since she’s wearing armor, yes, she has gloves)
Elliot dropped more apples.
One of them nearly knocked Crosshair in the head, a weird startled snarl escaping from his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Okay!
Wrecker
He hadn’t actually been sure the bullies would leave them alone…..
But they had.
Good thing too, before he brought his claws out. No doubt he’d get in trouble if he’d hurt them, whether they were mean or not.
“So what classes do you have next?” he asked Steve and Bucky as they walked toward the lunch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA HA I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT NOW.
I haven’t done many Marvel AU’s but I can totally see the Guardians in a modern family life sort of setting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity Wow, cool! How did you help in it?
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love that idea! And from all the things I’ve read with November and Ara I’m really wanting more
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, that’d be a cute idea! I love all your romance stories.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @euodia-vision @starshiness
Alright, we can try the link thing again. Villains next, right? Just let me know when y’all will be able to use the link, cause of the weird timing thing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thx, girl! 😊
- Load More
