@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Oooh, story inspo!
I get mine from other books and movies a lot! And to keep my inspiration going (if that makes sense… XD) I make moodboards/aesthetic boards for my characters and my books. (Example at bottom of post)
I used to listen to music as I wrote, but I don’t do that as much anym…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! I love it! Thanks for putting this together! Some electives I thought of were art, and choir/music (or would that fit into theatre/drama?).
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Realized I never put my character’s ages on here…
Tirion is 17 and Riya is 16.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m on, so you can send it to me!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! This is going to be SO fun! Though we do have an odd boy-to-girl ratio. XD
AH WAIT @freedomwriter76 ! I just thought of thisssss! What if for the school dance, Bucky asked Riya! Riya has red hair and in Civil War remember when Steve and Bucky were talking about when Bucky spent all their money trying to win a bear for a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
“I do not act like I hate everything!” Crosshair glaring at Tech with a hiss.“But yes.”
Tirion laughed.
“So, do you guys want to go explore the dining hall and lounge?” Tirion asked.
“Sure, let’s do it” Crosshair shrugged.
“Sounds fun!” Tech exclaimed. “I wonder if we’ll meet any of the other students…” Tech’s tail be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! *squeals* I’m so excited!!
I had mentioned it earlier and some expressed interest. Then I kinda forgot about it for a little bit. But now I brought it back up again. I think it’s going to be so much fun! 😏😁😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AH we’re doing a school dance????
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Ok, so a vote for heroes, we’ll definitely do that. 🙂
I vote definitely yes on fantasy, and a mystery one could be cool too. My other genre is Sci-fi, but I think that would be something for later XD
You want me to start sending the links for heroes then? Just let me know when you’ll be on and I’ll send…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
what should we do with Ev, Arthur, and Tony? I feel like those 3 would get into so much trouble…😅😏
Whoops! I may have kinda totally momentarily forgot about their group. 😂
Well… there is a school dance coming up… 😏 (For real though, Ami’s going to be so conflicted. Because Ev will totally ask her to it, but she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love it so much!! It looks ✨amazing!✨
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I didn’t even think of the electives either until I noticed that the four core classes (math, English, history, and science) and lunch wouldn’t quite be the length of a normal school day. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Miley!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I mostly write romance and Sci-fi and really just drama lol.
Oh yes. Drama in fiction, when written correctly, can be really fun to read. 😂
Now for some questions! (Sorry if I repeat any. You can j…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alrighty. Here’s a proposed schedule. 🙂 I’m going by ages instead of grade, because that’s what we’ve all been using and it’s probably going to be simpler
(hopefully XD).13-14
- Algebra I
- English
- Elective
- LUNCH!!!
- Science (I don’t know what kind XD)
<…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh I’ve heard a few Kevin Quinn songs! I really like Wildfire.
Mmmm, yes Loki makes sense. 😉 Ooooh, I really like Ultron too! Why do you like him as a villain? (I also think Zemo from Civil War is a very underrated MCU villain)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooo a heros one would be cool! I like the genre idea as well. What genres do you guys write mostly?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
Any ideas for another playlist? Maybe for heroes, since we have one for villains? Or maybe a certain genre?
-
Faith replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
GURL
I LOVE THIS
Great artwork!!! I’m just getting into digital art and I really like your page. (Don’t you just love the glow brushes? 😍😂)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The growling sound filled the cave, echoing off of the walls, as Piper led me into a large cavern.
Piper, the voice snarled. Who is this you have brought to my cave?
Piper winced, then tried to cover it up. “This is Griffin. He followed me through the door.”
Followed!? the voice snapped. It seemed to come from ev…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! Eclipse is an average-sized wolf with midnight black fur and fiery red eyes. When Azar takes over (usually at night, but randomly in the castle because of the lack of daylight to tell) he becomes smoke, and his eyes become fire. Azar, a fire spirit, took control of Eclipse when he was trying to save his friend, Lumeo, from a…[Read more]
- Load More
