@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @ esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision
I am soooooo sorry about not being on KP! Our new house has no internet and it is really hard to find someone who will service where we are. My trip went amazing and so did the move! I love my new house! Already some friends are planing to visit! I miss you all so much on…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah same lol my books are always drama filled lol.
lol, XD
Here is the funniest scene I have ever written but if you Haven’t seen A Week Away then it probably won’t make sense lol.
I guess it would be funny if I’ve seen it. But I haven’t, lol. 😅😂
My saddest scene so far is from A Summer Away too lol
Oh my word, it sounds so sad! 😢 I feel…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooops, sorry! I didn’t see this at all… 😅 Next time I’ll try to catch you lol. I honestly don’t know how I missed it.
-
Faith replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol XD XD XD XD that’s funny. Idk what software you use, it may not have glow brushes. The software I had did and I just loved them sooo much
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh they look so good! The red forest on Everton’s looks really cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The second MC is Everton Barlowe! (My fav, ngl. 😁)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, just kidding. I’ll post the moodboards here instead of on the art forum. XD
First off… Amidala Nadir!

-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thx! I’ll post my MCs moodboards in the art forum. I’ll tag you. 😉
I make my moodboards with an app literally called Moodboard. There are a few things that I don’t like about it though. Sometimes, the pics don’t go all the way to the edges, so there will be a thin white line, but I just crop that out once I download it. Another…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
and my tag was the only one that went through *facepalm*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Haha yeah, I copied and pasted everyone you tagged, which included me. XD I got an email saying ‘euodia.vision. tagged you’ and I was like ‘wait, that’s me… *confusion*’ 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! This is going to be SO fun! Though we do have an odd boy-to-girl ratio. XD
I know!! 😁
True. But some of the students could go in groups or just with friends. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you notice that you tagged yourself in your post? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! I like the idea of art as an elective. Don’t know how I didn’t think of that in the first place, lol XD.
Choir would work as an elective too. I think that would be separate from theatre/drama.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More

So glad the move went well!! No worries about not being on. We miss you!😁
Hopefully you get internet soon! I’m glad your settling in nicely!