@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Honestly, lol, we’ve had some weird stuff happen with the links, with timing and number of people and stuff, so it should work but idk. XD Just let me know if it lets you add anything
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah he has himself pretty confused. I wrote WAY too much backstory on him but maybe it paid off this time XD
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
I just love how he can’t decide whether to be super tough or his regular self XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Dune is probably my favorite too, lol. He can have some anger issues at times, but yeah, he’s pretty great XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
And finally, heroes:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
And villains…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright! Here’s the first:
-
LandriC replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
That would be great!!
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Chapter 4 did not disappoint!!! Looking forward to more! (Dune is totally my favorite character. This chapter solidified it in my mind XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, it’s going pretty well!
If you’d like, I could put up the links if you want to add anything.
-
LandriC replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I just saw these posts, but I’m on Spotify too and found the playlist!! Great picks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Bucky counts as an antagonist–since he’s in the way of the main character’s goal, good or evil.
An antagonist can be a good guy or forced into serving the wrong side. A character can be his own antagonist.
But no, he’s not a villain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!!
@kyronthearcanin While I can draw humans, I will admit I traced this guy. I do love drawing dragons though! They are really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha ha!! I mean, my charries are 13 right now so it’s not like they’re allowed to date or anything yet BUT it’d be cute to see the boys with what would be their future love interests.
ha, I wonder what young Feather will be like around Crosshair…..
And Tech, I haven’t talked about him and Rivet yet but it’ll be funny……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin I love that!! I’m drawing a comic myself with a friend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Aww, I think Tirion just made his day, lol.
Tech
“So, do you guys want to go explore the dining hall and lounge?” Tirion asked.
“Sure, let’s do it.” Crosshair replied.
“Sounds fun!” Tech agreed. Then he remembered where they were. His tail flicked nervously. “I wonder if we’ll meet any of the other students though…”
“We proba…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Mabye………
Jk 🤣
I don’t think I would try to control my country with a huge orb thingy or try to achieve world peace through inhumane means. 😅🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha! Thorn likes where this is going, lol.
Omega
Thorn was excited about this development. “I love those! What did it look like? I mean, they can vary a lot from statue to statue.”
“Let me draw it for you.” Omega walked over to the desk at the corner of the room and pulled out some paper and a pencil. “I’m not a great a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHA HITCHENS YOU’RE HILARIOUS……
TBH “annoying stupid one” is one of the nicer things I’ve heard him called, so I’m not going to as be annoyed at that as you might think.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
