@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, these two are adorable together!! 🥰
Ami
“These flowers are really pretty,” Clint said, falling in step beside Ami. “My mom liked flowers. These especially.” He bent down and picked up a daisy, gently putting it in Ami’s blonde hair. “Daisies were her favorites.”
Ami smiled softly and stopped walking for a moment,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for doing this!! It’s going to be super helpful!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
Ami closed her eyes and took a full breath of the fresh air. The scents of flowers danced across the gently breeze.
“It feels amazing out here!” She said, opening her eyes. She started slowly walking down the stone pathway, admiring the diverse flowers.
A smile grew across her face when a certain flower caught her eye. She…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I did… The touchy thing with the links is I think you have to use the link and add something within a certain period of time… I forget the specifics. But yeah, let me know when you’re on, and I’ll add the links again. Spotify is really good at being difficult XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Here are all of the characters divided by age so you know what characters you can interact with during the school schedule that @esther-c made! 😁 Let me know if I’m missing anything or new to change something.
12-14 (we have multiple 12 year olds so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, poor Ev 😅XD
Loving author part of me: I know. 😅 lol
Mean author part of me: Naw. He can get over himself.
🤣
You wanna RP as Ami, Clint, Sam, and Bruce in the garden? 🙂
i think that’s where they were going…idk 🤣
Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about them! 🤦🏻♀️😂
I’ll post it in a few minutes. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
For realllll!!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Tony chuckled. “You think I have a girl? Well, I don’t. You know though, seemed like Amidala had an eye for Clint earlier.” He said, dropping a wink Ev’s way.
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Oh I noticed… It was pretty obvious,” he muttered.
“Does that… bother you?” Arthur asked, a twinkle in his eye.…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I think you’ll have to add me as a collaborator? My Spotify name is Lcoble
https://open.spotify.com/user/315fi2mbj5yuuwfxwactbjph5j4y?si=Jl_ubsZBRCWqkH_mBt8-gQ&dd=1
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
One of y’all can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey look! It’s Lukas!!
Jk jk. 😂 It’s just the same faceclaim. 😁(Which I think we’ve both noticed on multiple occasions. XD)
Anyway, I love him!! He sounds awesome!
I love Skylar!! I also love that her faceclaim is Emma Watson. 😁
I vote for her second backstory. I feel like it has a lot of developmental poten…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea as coding for an elective!
@euodia-visison
Alrighty. Here are my charries.
Amidala — 16
Everton — 17
Fynn — 14
Lukas — 13
Skylar — 12 (I may or may not add her in. She’s Lukas’s crush and it’s adorable. 🥰)
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I like her to, it breaks my heart to make her die in the end 🥲😭😭😭
-
Euodia and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @kyronthearcanin @anyone-else
Okeydoke, here’s a new character I’ve just made the other day and haven’t gotten to talk about yet *rubs hands eagerly*
Name: Avani
Age: 14
Created by: yours truly, AwsumFaith
Personality Traits: kind, innocent, very anxious and fearful, but deep down she holds great…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h aw I’m glad. ❤
Tirion
The three boys strolled through the dorm halls chatting away until they found themselves in the lounge area.
Crosshair flopped onto a couch, throwing his legs onto an ottoman, and sighed.
“I could get used to this.” Tech and Tirion sat down across from him, looking around at the rest of the room. (I don’t know…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76
Loving y’all’s charries!
Love Skylar too, and I’m liking that second backstory I think
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else?
Okay, so I was trying to make a list of everyone, grouping them together by age/grace. Looking at the rooming list at the beginning of this forum there are a lot of characters that we don’t seem to have any RPs for at the moment so would…[Read more]
- Load More
