@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Do you wanna RP as Erich?
(I feel like so many ppl have asked you to RP, so don’t feel like you have to today. XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I loved reading this! I haven’t seen Kate in anything but I liked the way you wrote her relationship with Clint. And Falon and Gwen are such a fun addition! I def think you should continue this. 😉
and to answer some of your questions… since there’s no Peggy, I would vote for Steve&Nat. But Bruce&Nat are cute as well. 😁
For Peter…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @smiley
Geez, we have a lot of people now. 😅😂
@keilah-h was Wrecker going to introduce his group?
@freedomwriter76 Did you want to go next with either Steve or Bucky?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh! I think I remember reading that! It’s so good!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I LOVE WONDER! The book and movie is also amazingggg! Have you read Auggie and Me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Just read that about November…..poor guy!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Wrecker
He waved at the girls when Steve introduced him. They seemed nice.
Bucky eyed one of them. Wrecker restrained a snicker.
He was quickly distracted, however, by a group of characters coming in.
His brothers! Or at least two of them…..
Tech and Crosshair, along with who was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOOH, that’s a cool idea!!
I get the song thing. I wrote a whole Jurassic World fanfic, or at least started one, based entirely on a random Disney song…..
And yep, you heard that right. JW fanfic from a Disney song. I’m weird like that, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IDK if this was the chat you were doing it on, but do you have any more for that pirate/sea-themed marvel AU?
Just wonderin’. My dad was showing me bits and pieces of Guardians of the Galaxy earlier, and I started thinking “hmm, what would pirate Rocket look like….?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Hmm….
Well, I haven’t seen Allen join any of the groups??? I know my last RP said he wandered out of the smoke, but I can easily retcon anything. And maybe I missed someone’s RP, so if that happened someone please point me to where he is.
If not, I’ll put him there. It would be a bit odd to have THREE blue-skinned charries…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Heres a quick overview of it (borrowed from another place 🙂 )
Auggie or August introduces himself to the reader. He’s ten years old, and though he feels normal, he wishes he had a “normal” face. He declines to describe what his face looks like, insisting that it’s probably worse than whatever the reader is imagining. August has…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens could……easily…..
All he’d have to do is warn the new guys that Crosshair’s dangerous or something. Or Loki or Thor could mention something, not knowing it’ll mean trouble.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m good with that!! Occasionally I’ll take a break too, like when I have a trip to go on or something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ami
“Just…things I’ve picked up on…that’s all.” Ara said, giving Ami a smile. “But don’t worry, Ami. Whatever’s going on, I’m sure it will work out.”
Ami smiled back. “Thanks.” She sat up and dragged her fingers through her blond hair, getting out any tangles.
It looked as if Ara did speak from experience, thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, you wanna RP as Tony instead of me RPing as Ev? And is Eva in the dorm room? Cuz Ami just got in there.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds cool!! I’ll have to add it to my tbr list! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! Glad I could help! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, Dune is like a cat XD The whole races thing is kind of confusing, so I get it lol
Thanks! 🙂
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve been thinking about Matthew 12:43-45 and the unoccupied house.
May it never return to peek inside
And find my heart swept clean, unoccupied
Let its abuse, its dark, its lies
Wander deserts fore’er; Lord, make it die
Come, Lord Jesus, come abide
My eyes Your threshold
My ears Your windows
My mind Your home
My heart Your abode
May it an…
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c
Hi! I remember seeing an email for a post you did about having the most users online and cant find it, are you still going to do it? If so just let me know! I would love to join! I am pretty flexible, just no screens after like 9 eastern time 🙂 - Load More

Yep, I’ll try to do it eventually. I’ll probably do it sometime when school’s over, because there’s a lot of studying I should be doing. 🙂 (And if you want to find the forum, it’s called “Break the Record!!!” [not sure about the number of exclamation marks 😂]).