@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello (almost tagged myself for some reason 😂)
Awesomeness. 😎
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh, sorry! I must’ve missed when Godly asked that. 😅 But I’m up for Ridley joining us!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 no worries girl!
Erebus
Erebus watched Erich’s ghostly face evaluate his next steps.
“Just keep your eyes up.” He encouraged. “And hold tight to our makeshift rope. I’ll catch you, again, if I have to.”
Erich smirked at the last comment, as Erebus dropped him a wink. “Oh, there won’t be an ‘again’.” He let out a deep breath…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AGREED! Have you heard that they’re making a movie based off Julian’s Chapter??
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Thats really good! I love reading your poetrey!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No, I dont think I have read any of those yet. I do love thrillers and might give those a try!
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh! Im in! Just let me know when!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!!
Yeah, the stakes I think should be evened out in the next chapter, so hopefully that will work.
And yeah, I love Rina’s magic! (fun fact I gave her that power because I already knew she would be kind of a medic on the battlefield, and I didn’t know a whole lot about medicine… So this way she won’t need to use it much…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I read Auggie and me and loved it soooo much! It went perfectly with Wonder and I thought it was so cool that it showed you kinda “behind the scenes” of the book!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ezra from Star Wars Rebels. I tried to make him look like a Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon if you’ve ever seen that.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Rex from Clone Wars!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter from Clone Wars/Bad Batch (I drew him with an eye patch for some reason)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ahh ok! He was awesome there too!!
I’ll show you some art! The one I have as my profile pic is actually traced. I find other people’s fan art, trace it, and add dragon features. I do some myself, too:
Here’s Echo from the last season of Clone Wars/most of Bad Batch, relaxing in the grass (picture’s not great but oh well)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley me too!!
have you seen the latest season of Bad Batch all the way though?? I was so mad at the end…we’re gonna have to wait a whole year for season 3!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve done a bunch of drawings on it if you want to see a few.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok!
Basically, the story goes more or less the same as the original Star Wars saga, at least in regards to the Skywalker family (other characters have elongated or modified stories). Except there’s one difference, and that’s all the characters and sentient creatures of the galaxy are dragons.
Or, to be more specific, they’re all humans…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega/Beta
“Come on! Let’s go to the cafeteria, or the library, or, or – let’s explore!” Thorn grabbed onto both of them and practically pulled them forward.
“Library it is, then!” Omega told her as they started moving.
“I’m looking forward to it.” Beta followed. “I bet they’ve got some awesome books.”
-
Faith replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Excellent point!
I’d just like to point out the parents in my story now.
So my MC, Arwen has both her mother and her father, both of which are very good parents. She’s especially close to her father. Now, while her parents are not dead, Arwen’s father, Ruben, does go missing for a couple years. So idk if that counts or doesn’t, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, maybe someone will mention the dance…..That’ll go down…..interestingly.
Hunter
His brothers were over there!
He slid into a seat next to Crosshair, playfully swatting him with his wing.
“Hey!” the gray dragonet squeaked. Wrecker and Tech snickered.
They chatted for a little while, talking about the friends they’d made…[Read more]
- Load More
