@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Trouble uploading in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Craft ideas!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, such a cool idea!! I don’t think I have anything to add right now, but if I do, I’ll be sure to post it! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For real! 😭
It’s definitely one reason why I never want to give up on writing this story. I know that with God’s help, this will be able to change lives. 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
(I agree with your emoji. XD 😭)
Thanks girl!! ❤️
For sure. 😉
Yes, the poor boi!! 😭
Thank so much!! &#x…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Here’s my charrie’s schedules!
Riya (16)
Algebra II
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH
Chemistry
History
Photography (elective)
Tirion (17)
Calculus
English
Creative Writing (elective)
LUNCH
Physics
History
Woodworking (elective)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I loved all of those chapters!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*goes in a corner and sobs* THAT WAS SO SAD BUT GOOD!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think that fits Steve pretty well!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 no worries! 😁 love ridley btw
@freedomwriter76 do you wanna rp as Erich for them meeting Ridley?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
What??? listen, girl, I don’t read fantasy XD The only fantasy I’ve read is The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe xD I can just never get around to reading it… 😂😂 i’m also not a huge fan of most portrayals of magic, so…yea…
i read an old fantasy 4-book series but have since gotten rid of them, and idk what it’s called anymor…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I just joined (was really busy yesterday XD) I’ll try to tag y’all in my intro post! My name on there is Emily Bollenbacher. 😁
-
Allison started the topic Craft ideas!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanon @mieralizedwritings @sarahsmile @elanor @booksbyjayna @landric @everyone!!
I had a great idea! I’m sure everyone here dreams of having a library of their own someday? And if not maybe a reading room, a garden or a small space to hang out . Just some place you dream…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
On my introduction thread I’m slowly collecting the KeePers I find. I’ll tag you, WhaleKeeper.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tysm, girl!!! 🥰
I actually started writing this scene and thought of changing the POV from Ev to Ami since it was Ami’s family that was playing around, but then when I realized how Ev felt, I was like, no way am I changing this. I had never realized before that Ev didn’t get to goof off with his family because of Malyk. And tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! It begins after Ev and Ami have a conversation about Bayron Len and his intentions and such. This is pretty early on in the story, but at this point they are obviously o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trouble uploading in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 5 months ago
Same here. I don’t know what to do. I’ll tag @kathleenramm though. She may know how to fix it. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
If you’re good with it then I totally am! We can have them meet at lunch the next day. 🙂
It’s okay, Ev will eventually get over himself. 😂 (Eventually…… 🤣)
And there may be some pretty funny scenes that come out of this. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
What a sweet scene!! 🥲
- Load More
