@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Here are some name ideas!
For the mom — Harper, Isabella, Janelle, Evelyn
For the dad — Henry, Lucas, Wyatt, Elijah
-
Euodia replied to the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Are you going for more ‘S’ names? Or is this just a thing for the kids?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hyrbidlore
Agh! KP ate my post cuz I put two links in it. 🤦🏻♀️
Let’s try this again. XD
Waittt — (wingfeather saga right? I love those!!) Sounds awesome!! ☺️ Could I read it??
(Yep, the Wingfeather Saga!) You can totally read it!! I’d love to get your feedback! Here’s the link to the forum topic: WFS Fanfic
And yess!! Themes are amazing…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 good job starting! I hope it goes great!
-
Esther started the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright… my WIP has a problem…
It’s too cliche.
Sort of…
And I don’t know if it’s unique enough. At first I thought it was, but I read something about the dystopian genre, and now I’m not so sure.
So there is this e-book thingy that I got from Story Embers and in it, readers answered some questions about certain genres and other writing stuff…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @everyone!
Hi! I need a bit of help with my characters parents names. There kids names are Shauna, Scott and Sam. And there last name is Smith. I am looking for nothing to fancy, but not to plain either 😀
Thanks a bunch!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello @esther-c @hybridlore
And, heh, to answer my own questions… XD I understand now.
Favorite character I’ve ever written… It would have to be probably one of the characters from healer. Honestly I can narrow it down to Rina and Dune I think, but I couldn’t decide between those two. I would give some background but they’re way…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m totally in!
OK, so… my favorite colors would have also be sage green, but it’s also tied with icy blue… not exactly pale, but icy. (I did a WONDERFUL job explaining that XD)
Favorite animal: Definitely wolves. They’re the best. Aside from that, cats, because I have a Stripes and he’s awesome, lol.
Favorite book:…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha! I didn’t, whoops 😀
But here are my answers!
- Blue- All shades, especially the color of the Atlantic ocean
- I love guinea pigs and dogs!
- Yes, I agree. I have to many favorites 🙂
- Im the same as @esther-c 100%dog person, but I dont mind nice cats 🙂
- My best piece of writing is probably some poems I did or my current…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and I need to answer the other questions. XD
Dog or cat person?
Dog person, 100% (though I don’t mind cats. I just don’t like the mean ones. XD)
Best piece of writing you’ve ever done (in your opinion)
Oof. I’m not sure, actually. 😂 I think my WFS fanfic short story was some of my best writing.
What’s your favorite thing to write abo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, fun!
Whats your favorite color?
Rose-gold. I know some people think it’s overrated, but I still like it. 😊
Favorite animal?
Dogs for sure. 😉 But ferrets come in close second.
Favorite bookÂ
I don’t think I have a favorite book, but I do have a few favorite series: The Wingfeather Saga, Christy Miller seri…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I’ll wait a couple days and try again then
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I had the same thing happen to me and it hasn’t been fixed. I had tried uploading one on Sunday or Monday. Kathleen knows about it though, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyrothearcanin @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @godlyfantsay12 @hybridlore @everyone who wants to join!
I just came up with a few questions we could all answer to get to know each other better! Please add more questions and tag more people 🙂
- Whats your favorite color?
…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww I love the name Bucky! I had a chicken named Bossy once, and I got her when she was just teeny tiny and over time I trained her to know her name, so when I called her she would come running! She was my favorite chicken, but unfortunately we had to move and Bossy stayed with the house because we couldn’t take our chickens…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! The pics aren’t loading right 😭
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, I wanna add some moodboards!
I literally stayed up late last night making new ones lol 😆
Tag some peoples..
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @anyone else
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😊 I appreciate ya too, girl!! ❤️
- Load More
